One week later we have 37,000 subscribers and 3,600 user comments have been posted. Not bad at all!
- RT @LearnAndPivot: "$127B spent on building schools while 300 mil children remain illiterate. Stunning, epic FAIL." Matt Keller, @XPrize #… 11 hours ago
- RT @nwin: +1 "Mobiles on their own will not lead to change; innovation requires understand of the social context" -A. Kanwar, CEO of @COL4D… 11 hours ago
- RT @USAIDEducation: MT @EdCCnetwork: Great opportunity for sharing ideas on #tech + #education in crisis/conflict bit.ly/1y9KMah @R… 11 hours ago
- RT @IngridBrudvig: Girls value internet as safe permissionless place to explore alternative identities @webfoundation #MLW2015 11 hours ago
- @barefootcollege does true user-centric design to ensure that technology is appropriate for illiterate women #mlw2015 1 day ago