One week later we have 37,000 subscribers and 3,600 user comments have been posted. Not bad at all!
- @ericakochi @UNICEFinnovate - congratulations on launching a $9M fund for open source technologies to help children wired.co.uk/news/archive/2… 6 days ago
- RT @DEJPett: Would you like to develop digital products with @britishmuseum data? We're thinking about APIs with this survey: https://t.co/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @effdebate: How does learning literacy need to be taught today? #EFF16 LIVE & ONLINE debate, 9AM at EWF bit.ly/eff16EWF https://… 3 weeks ago
- A sobering piece by @NicSpaull "Matric Cracks Starting to Show" wp.me/pK1hL-Sq. A case of sacrificing quality for quantity. 3 weeks ago
- @wayan_vota Very interesting, thanks Wayan. And merry Christmas! 1 month ago