People, Connectedness and Mobiles: How the streets of the mega city will innovate is a presentation I gave at TEDx Stellenbosch on 29 July. The theme of the day was imagining Africa as a vast mega city. The transcript and slides are on the mLab SA website.
- RT @arthurattwell: My talk at @goethejoburg: "Paperight and beyond: learning from f̶a̶i̶l̶u̶r̶e̶ disappointment" story.paperight.com/2015/01/paperi… 2 days ago
- End of a great mLiteracy Networking Meeting @goethejoburg #mlit http://t.co/qxqWyQqp9e 3 days ago
- RT @nalibaliSA: Isn't this the best heading you've seen all day? "South Sudan children swapping guns for books" ow.ly/I4htW #boo… 3 days ago
- So what has, has not, changed in 6 years of #mLiteracy? wp.me/pMZBy-kZ @worldreaders @marionwalton @Ignatia @geoffstead @kiwanja 3 days ago
- So what has, has not, changed in 6 years of #mLiteracy? wp.me/pMZBy-kZ @unescoicts @m__Education @wayan_vota @mtrucano @FunDzaClub 3 days ago