People, Connectedness and Mobiles: How the streets of the mega city will innovate is a presentation I gave at TEDx Stellenbosch on 29 July. The theme of the day was imagining Africa as a vast mega city. The transcript and slides are on the mLab SA website.
- @PaulMungaiW @Igy30 Ha ha! Keep the home fires burning. 9 hours ago
- @davidrisherWR @lizzywood: My 2012 @BBC_future post bbc.com/future/story/2… has been lifted by @LeadershipNGA leadership.ng/columns/388029… 3 days ago
- RT @OAS_Development: Don’t miss today’s pictures on #mEdu2014 at #OAS, a rich multi-sector engagement on mobiles for quality education: htt… 1 week ago
- RT @EMubuntu: Source for scale: "Many people in developing countries are prepared to pay for educational services albeit small amounts" #mE… 1 week ago
- Sad not to be there! RT @USAIDEducation: 4th mEducation Alliance Intl Symposium kicking off now in DC #mEdu2014 http://t.co/He8pUrNwUQ 1 week ago