People, Connectedness and Mobiles: How the streets of the mega city will innovate is a presentation I gave at TEDx Stellenbosch on 29 July. The theme of the day was imagining Africa as a vast mega city. The transcript and slides are on the mLab SA website.
- RT @teoberkova: #Education ends #poverty: if all students in low income countries could read 171m would be lifted out of poverty #ProjectL… 3 hours ago
- New incubator for designers, game devs and digital media startups coming to Joburg htxt.co.za/2014/09/19/new… via @htxtafrica 5 hours ago
- Great! RT @Amanda_Gardiner: Just out of great meeting w @the_IDB. Lots of potential to work together on #ProjectLiteracy & skills in LatAm! 6 hours ago
- RT @Pearsonlabs: Which literacy projects most inspire you? Join the conversation at projectliteracy.com #ProjectLiteracy 6 hours ago
- RT @KateSJames: Great conversation championed by @SarahBrownUK @gbceducation on business role in education - share your ideas #ProjectLiter… 6 hours ago