People, Connectedness and Mobiles: How the streets of the mega city will innovate is a presentation I gave at TEDx Stellenbosch on 29 July. The theme of the day was imagining Africa as a vast mega city. The transcript and slides are on the mLab SA website.
- Urgent: does anyone have stats on tablet numbers in SA broken down by Android version? Thanks! @art2gee 2 weeks ago
- RT @whiteafrican: “A Dash South” on our upcoming BRCK expedition to South Africa (and back): bit.ly/1tnLXzF 3 weeks ago
- Missing Paris! "This Weekend at the Paris Market" By David Lebovitz davidlebovitz.com/2014/11/this-w… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cnni: Don’t like clubbing? In Taiwan, you can hang out at a 24-hour bookstore ‘nightclub’ cnn.it/1vDPpg3 http://t.co/grbChLDPQQ 3 weeks ago
- My 1:1 Lessons learned & confirmed at the Global Symposium on ICT in Education @WBedutech @trucano @ict4red @pearson wp.me/pMZBy-ki 1 month ago