People, Connectedness and Mobiles: How the streets of the mega city will innovate is a presentation I gave at TEDx Stellenbosch on 29 July. The theme of the day was imagining Africa as a vast mega city. The transcript and slides are on the mLab SA website.
- "The music is not in the piano" referenced during #MLW2015 panel on the importance of not focusing on the tech, but on the people using it 15 hours ago
- RT @mignonhardie: Tony Bloom: Kids need to learn to read! USAID wants to raise reading scores for 100m children in the next few years. #MLW… 16 hours ago
- RT @AnarSimpson: Great panel including USAID: Whether ICT is worth the investment ? Research data still a bit thin #MLW2015 http://t.co/rI… 16 hours ago
- RT @AnarSimpson: Austrian Federal Ministry of Education: Girls seem to lean towards social communication tech while young boys veer to ga… 16 hours ago
- RT @COL4D: @AshaKanwarCOL #mobiles no silver bullet: must be accessed, used, integrated& related to broader society to change #power relati… 20 hours ago