People, Connectedness and Mobiles: How the streets of the mega city will innovate is a presentation I gave at TEDx Stellenbosch on 29 July. The theme of the day was imagining Africa as a vast mega city. The transcript and slides are on the mLab SA website.
- I've signed the #ProjectLiteracy petition for the 757M illiterate people worldwide who can't projectliteracy.com/petition #projectliteracy 5 days ago
- RT @teoberkova: Low-cost disruptive technologies to get more children learning? It's all in our #UnicefActive talk youtu.be/nalypVRNcwk #… 5 days ago
- Nice one @ericakochi & @hichrisfabian! David Beckham for @UReportGlobal youtu.be/rSUab1D_NHY @UNICEFinnovate 5 days ago
- “5 Emerging Models of Higher Ed in East Africa” by @JeremyRudy medium.com/@jeremyrudy/5-… 6 days ago
- RT @pearson: Discover how our #EveryChildLearning partnership is helping educate children in conflict & helping reach the #SDGs: http://t.c… 6 days ago