People, Connectedness and Mobiles: How the streets of the mega city will innovate is a presentation I gave at TEDx Stellenbosch on 29 July. The theme of the day was imagining Africa as a vast mega city. The transcript and slides are on the mLab SA website.
- IDC: In Africa, Android has 89% market share in smartphones. Apple has 7%. Feature phone sales are also dipping. techcentral.co.za/feature-phones… 1 week ago
- Judging the Early Childhood Development Hackathon at the UCT Graduate School of Business (the wine… instagram.com/p/4cF1wPEG2Q/ 1 month ago
- IDEO is looking for doers & makers for 2-week design residencies! Apply here: ideo.is/1SR5gBz 1 month ago
- Just donated $25 on Kiva.org thanks to a Pearson employee programme kiva.org/i/M0JBz985ZEr -- feels great! 1 month ago
- 5 Step Process to Develop Mobile Phone Technical Skills Workshops ictworks.org/2015/06/01/5-s… 1 month ago