People, Connectedness and Mobiles: How the streets of the mega city will innovate is a presentation I gave at TEDx Stellenbosch on 29 July. The theme of the day was imagining Africa as a vast mega city. The transcript and slides are on the mLab SA website.
- Amazing TEDxBarcelonaED talk: Mobile phones are kryptonite against illiteracy and ignorance by @lizzywood youtube.com/watch?v=gcWxxV… #mlw2015 1 hour ago
- New blog post: Literacy, gender and mobiles stevevosloo.com/2015/03/05/lit… #mlw2015 @UNESCOICTs 1 hour ago
- @samlaing @Igy30 I hear you ;-) 1 day ago
- "The music is not in the piano" referenced during #MLW2015 panel on the importance of not focusing on the tech, but on the people using it 5 days ago
- RT @mignonhardie: Tony Bloom: Kids need to learn to read! USAID wants to raise reading scores for 100m children in the next few years. #MLW… 5 days ago