People, Connectedness and Mobiles: How the streets of the mega city will innovate is a presentation I gave at TEDx Stellenbosch on 29 July. The theme of the day was imagining Africa as a vast mega city. The transcript and slides are on the mLab SA website.
- World Development Report 2016 - launch in Cape Town, Fri, 12 Feb. Panelists: @marlonparker @RIAnetwork & me. eventbrite.com/e/world-develo… 1 day ago
- @ericakochi @UNICEFinnovate - congratulations on launching a $9M fund for open source technologies to help children wired.co.uk/news/archive/2… 1 week ago
- RT @DEJPett: Would you like to develop digital products with @britishmuseum data? We're thinking about APIs with this survey: https://t.co/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @effdebate: How does learning literacy need to be taught today? #EFF16 LIVE & ONLINE debate, 9AM at EWF bit.ly/eff16EWF https://… 3 weeks ago
- A sobering piece by @NicSpaull "Matric Cracks Starting to Show" wp.me/pK1hL-Sq. A case of sacrificing quality for quantity. 3 weeks ago