People, Connectedness and Mobiles: How the streets of the mega city will innovate is a presentation I gave at TEDx Stellenbosch on 29 July. The theme of the day was imagining Africa as a vast mega city. The transcript and slides are on the mLab SA website.
- RT @EMubuntu: Source for scale: "Many people in developing countries are prepared to pay for educational services albeit small amounts" #mE… 1 hour ago
- Sad not to be there! RT @USAIDEducation: 4th mEducation Alliance Intl Symposium kicking off now in DC #mEdu2014 http://t.co/He8pUrNwUQ 2 hours ago
- RT @EMubuntu: #mEdu2014 South Africans well represented at the mEducation Alliance conference in Washington DC - welcomed to applause. 2 hours ago
- RT @AlxsWorld: 'Global poverty would reduce by 12% if all children received basic education'. #mEdu2014 2 hours ago
- RT @GlobalDevLab: 57 M. school-age children are out of school. Follow #mEdu2014 to learn about #mobiledev #innovations to keep them in scho… 2 hours ago