A very interesting perspective presented by Prof Anna Sfard is that Maths should not be used as a ’measure of intelligence.’ Read the piece, it’s short and thought-provoking.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- FT: Facebook patents reveal how it intends to cash in on metaverse ft.com/content/76d40a… 22 hours ago
- "Hacker Moxie Marlinspike on web3's empty promises" - very interesting points via @BrookingsInst connect.brookings.edu/web3s-empty-pr… 5 days ago
- From the New Yorker https://t.co/wW5V9NpUnP 1 week ago
- Excellent WIRED piece: If AI Is Predicting Your Future, Are You Still Free? by @CarissaVeliz. Short answer: no. The… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- A quick round-up of what our UNICEF Office of Global Insight and Policy achieved in 2021 us4.campaign-archive.com/?u=1872a1b6da4… #ai4children 2 weeks ago