A very interesting perspective presented by Prof Anna Sfard is that Maths should not be used as a ’measure of intelligence.’ Read the piece, it’s short and thought-provoking.
AboutI'm a digital policy, innovation and edtech specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Interesting that in the Economist's 10 Trends to Watch in 2023, the only digital item is the metaverse (and passkey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- RT @ai_saidot: Wonder who's going to be impacted by the #AIAct? Check the latest blog post of our CEO @meerihaataja 👇 https://t.co/IEiK8s6S… 2 weeks ago
- The metaverse (the concept, not Meta) is one of Gartner’s Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2023… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Cryptocurrency Regulation Tracker from the @AtlanticCouncil - very useful atlanticcouncil.org/programs/geoec… @Thomas_unicef 2 weeks ago
- UNICEF: Expression of Interest for the Roster Gender & Technology Consultants 2023-25 has just been advertised jobs.unicef.org/en-us/job/5566… 3 weeks ago