Book-Poor, but Mobile Phone-Rich? Look to M-Novels is a guest blog post that I wrote for the World Bank’s Educational Technology Debate. It is part of a broader debate around The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains by Nick Carr, but seen within a developing country context. The m4Lit project is discussed.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Policy brief: Who should go back to school first in South Africa? nicspaull.com/2020/05/10/pol… via @wordpressdotcom 2 weeks ago
- RT @artistjaneadams: Contact tracing can sound very scary, and there are concerns about a potential invasion of privacy. @ncasenmare explai… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SimonGear: If anyone had any doubt that alcohol kills South Africans... Ignore the CV line. Just look at the unnatural deaths forecast… 3 weeks ago
- How young UNICEF reporters in Montenegro are helping fact-check COVID-19 information voicesofyouth.org/blog/how-young… 3 weeks ago
- AI produced music by OpenAI -- not bad! soundcloud.com/openai_audio 3 weeks ago