Beyond the printed word is an article I wrote for the M&G’s The Teacher about digital reading resources … especially relevant during the month of September, which is literacy month in South Africa.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- 10 things you need to know about digital misinformation / disinformation and children unicef.org/globalinsight/… @unicef @oiioxford 11 hours ago
- How much do you believe what you see on the Internet? Some fake news is hard to discern even for adults. Then what… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Just 15% of the 1 billion COVID-19 vaccine doses promised to COVAX by high-income countries have materialised mailchi.mp/8dffd1090813/l… 2 days ago
- UNICEF Consultancy: Special briefing paper on identifying and addressing technology company business activities’ ad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @JoeNewberry: This might be the best Venn Diagram I have ever seen... https://t.co/in86nqHktv 3 weeks ago