On Monday I gave a keynote presentation at the Nokia Open Innovation Africa Summit in the Great Rift Valley, Kenya. The presentation looks at the Education for All goals and how mobile phones can support their achievement. Questions were asked in order to get the delegates into problem solving mode!
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Some interesting perspectives on how privacy and disinformation are related by @themarkup getrevue.co/profile/themar… 6 hours ago
- RT @Jasmina_Byrne: Let’s talk children’s data! How do we protect children from harmful data use and maximize benefits? We’re excited to inv… 1 day ago
- Many children in low-income countries cannot read a full sentence or perform basic mathematical operations, such as… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The children's version of the CRC (Convention on the Rights of the Child) is always very useful! unicef.org/media/56661/fi… Thanks @UNICEF 5 days ago
- RT @UN_SPExperts: #RightsCon: As the world rebuilds civic space during and after the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond, UN experts stress that #… 6 days ago