On Monday I gave a keynote presentation at the Nokia Open Innovation Africa Summit in the Great Rift Valley, Kenya. The presentation looks at the Education for All goals and how mobile phones can support their achievement. Questions were asked in order to get the delegates into problem solving mode!
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Just 15% of the 1 billion COVID-19 vaccine doses promised to COVAX by high-income countries have materialised mailchi.mp/8dffd1090813/l… 12 hours ago
- UNICEF Consultancy: Special briefing paper on identifying and addressing technology company business activities’ ad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @JoeNewberry: This might be the best Venn Diagram I have ever seen... https://t.co/in86nqHktv 3 weeks ago
- @vdignum Congratulations 😜 1 month ago
- Want tools to support more responsible, professionally accountable handling of data for and about children? See UNI… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago