Engaging problem learners through digital storytelling is a short piece I wrote for Thought Leader on how digital storytelling is proven to engage learners in the classroom. This is particularly relevant for South Africa where educators are increasingly dealing with unruly and violent learners.
- UNESCO and Pearson announce partnership to promote inclusive digital technology solutions for improved livelihoods pearson.com/corporate/news… 5 hours ago
- RT @rewritinglives: .@UNESCO & @Pearson initiative for #literacy announces finalists for case studies on inclusive digital solutions: https… 2 days ago
- Pan-African Children’s Book Creation With Book Dash #booksforall worldreader.org/blog/creating-… 1 week ago
- Pearson's Learning Design Principles pearson.com/corporate/effi… (released under CC) 1 week ago
- Introduction to ICT in Education - guest lecture given at SciencesPo, Paris #icteducationunesco slideshare.net/stevevosloo/in… 4 weeks ago