Engaging problem learners through digital storytelling is a short piece I wrote for Thought Leader on how digital storytelling is proven to engage learners in the classroom. This is particularly relevant for South Africa where educators are increasingly dealing with unruly and violent learners.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- RT @TheMikeAppel: The CEO of Charlotte Maxeke Academic Hospital in Johannesburg told @DrZweliMkhize yesterday that the #alcoholban led to t… 10 hours ago
- TikTok: All under-16s' accounts made private bbc.com/news/technolog… 10 hours ago
- New UNICEF report: What is the landscape of digital government services for children? What facilitates child-sensit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- WSJ Video: As Covid-19 changed their lives, a few US high-schoolers share unexpected upsides… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Great to see UNICEF's Policy Guidance on AI for Children shortlisted as a promising responsible AI initiative by th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago