Engaging problem learners through digital storytelling is a short piece I wrote for Thought Leader on how digital storytelling is proven to engage learners in the classroom. This is particularly relevant for South Africa where educators are increasingly dealing with unruly and violent learners.
- @shafikai @DBE_SA Thanks Shafika - great to see! Is there any more info on exactly what the partnership entails (ap… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- Prix UNESCO-Roi Hamad Bin Isa-Al Khalifa pour l'utilisation des TIC dans l'éducation - unesco.org/ict-ed-prize 17 hours ago
- UNESCO-King Hamad Bin Isa-Al Khalifa Prize for the Use of ICTs in Education - applications now open unesco.org/ict-ed-prize 17 hours ago
- RT @PromisingRefEd: 'Refugee teachers - don’t just train, retain' - New blog by Ruth Naylor of @EdDevTrust #RefugeeEducation https://t.co/… 2 weeks ago
- Landscape Report: Mobile Money, Humanitarian Cash Transfers and Displaced Populations | Mobile for Development: gsma.com/mobilefordevel… 1 month ago