Engaging problem learners through digital storytelling is a short piece I wrote for Thought Leader on how digital storytelling is proven to engage learners in the classroom. This is particularly relevant for South Africa where educators are increasingly dealing with unruly and violent learners.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- France pushing media literacy hard. NY Times: In France, School Lessons Ask: Which Twitter Post Should You Trust? nyti.ms/2GdxVDD 3 weeks ago
- RT @johnchavens: Draft Ethics guidelines for trustworthy AI | Digital Single Market europa.eu/!Ru43TM via @EU_Commission Congratulati… 4 weeks ago
- RT @FrankSchilbach: Beware of the radio. It tears families apart and deprives children of sleep. twitter.com/PessimistsArc/… 1 month ago
- linkedin.com/feed/update/ur… 1 month ago
- The godfather of fake news: Meet one of the world’s most prolific writers of disinformation - and his rival fact-ch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago