Engaging problem learners through digital storytelling is a short piece I wrote for Thought Leader on how digital storytelling is proven to engage learners in the classroom. This is particularly relevant for South Africa where educators are increasingly dealing with unruly and violent learners.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Great UNICEF consultancy gig: AI Lead, Office of Innovation jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/5… @vdignum 14 hours ago
- A tragedy to see Table Mountain and the University of Cape Town burning #CapeTownFire Thoughts and prayers for the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @RobertG_Jenkins: "The first key goal for all of us is bringing every child back to school...we need accelerated learning programs, catc… 2 days ago
- In 2040, "Privacy and anonymity may effectively disappear by choice or government mandate, as all aspects of person… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- My university professor predicted that one day only the wealthy would have access to offline spaces. Print, for tho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago