Engaging problem learners through digital storytelling is a short piece I wrote for Thought Leader on how digital storytelling is proven to engage learners in the classroom. This is particularly relevant for South Africa where educators are increasingly dealing with unruly and violent learners.
- Developing refugee teacher personas and journey maps at #MLW2017 https://t.co/lyh8VbtIp1 10 hours ago
- RT @marknewlyn: Everyone see @bookdash - free, locally authored and illustrated children's books - reading is the foundation for learning #… 10 hours ago
- New report on mobile learning from ITU academy.itu.int/index.php?opti… 10 hours ago
- Refugee teacher from Kakuma camp in Kenya on the Teachers for Teachers programme #MLW2017 #unesco https://t.co/8zMNUdbMMD 1 day ago
- RT @FunDzaClub: FunDza’s @mignonhardie will be presenting this pm @UNESCO #MLW2017 about ‘fiction for social change’ #lovereading https:/… 2 days ago