Engaging problem learners through digital storytelling is a short piece I wrote for Thought Leader on how digital storytelling is proven to engage learners in the classroom. This is particularly relevant for South Africa where educators are increasingly dealing with unruly and violent learners.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- RT @FrancescPedroED: Register for UNESCO Mobile Learning Week 2018 buff.ly/2Dk86wA https://t.co/siuQ8vUDXH 1 week ago
- @brett_stclair @michael_cowen Yes! 1 week ago
- RT @evgenymorozov: The way things are going we would be lucky to survive *until* the day when the robots are smart enough to destroy us. So… 1 month ago
- "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" - Lao Tzu. "The journey to an empty inbox begins with a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Managing digital distractions | The Digital Teacher | Cambridge English thedigitalteacher.com/blog/managing-… 1 month ago