Grand Theft Morals, or ultimate role model? is a piece written for Tech Leader, the M&G’s new offering in the Thought Leader stable. In the article I highlight some of the learning outcomes associated with digital games. Then I hold up Grand Theft Auto IV against that light, and see if what we know about digital games-based learning still shines through. In case you don’t know, GTA IV is the most popular game of all time, and is also extremely violent.
- UNESCO and Pearson announce partnership to promote inclusive digital technology solutions for improved livelihoods pearson.com/corporate/news… 5 hours ago
- RT @rewritinglives: .@UNESCO & @Pearson initiative for #literacy announces finalists for case studies on inclusive digital solutions: https… 2 days ago
- Pan-African Children’s Book Creation With Book Dash #booksforall worldreader.org/blog/creating-… 1 week ago
- Pearson's Learning Design Principles pearson.com/corporate/effi… (released under CC) 1 week ago
- Introduction to ICT in Education - guest lecture given at SciencesPo, Paris #icteducationunesco slideshare.net/stevevosloo/in… 4 weeks ago