Grand Theft Morals, or ultimate role model? is a piece written for Tech Leader, the M&G’s new offering in the Thought Leader stable. In the article I highlight some of the learning outcomes associated with digital games. Then I hold up Grand Theft Auto IV against that light, and see if what we know about digital games-based learning still shines through. In case you don’t know, GTA IV is the most popular game of all time, and is also extremely violent.
- Please sign this @r2kcampaign petition to demand #HandsOffOurSocialMedia awethu.amandla.mobi/petitions/hand… via @AmandlaMobi 16 hours ago
- A right to repair: why Nebraska farmers are taking on John Deere and Apple theguardian.com/environment/20… 1 day ago
- Developing refugee teacher personas and journey maps at #MLW2017 https://t.co/lyh8VbtIp1 5 days ago
- RT @marknewlyn: Everyone see @bookdash - free, locally authored and illustrated children's books - reading is the foundation for learning #… 5 days ago
- New report on mobile learning from ITU academy.itu.int/index.php?opti… 5 days ago