Grand Theft Morals, or ultimate role model? is a piece written for Tech Leader, the M&G’s new offering in the Thought Leader stable. In the article I highlight some of the learning outcomes associated with digital games. Then I hold up Grand Theft Auto IV against that light, and see if what we know about digital games-based learning still shines through. In case you don’t know, GTA IV is the most popular game of all time, and is also extremely violent.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Recording of the Launch of the Policy Guidance on AI for Children webinar unicef.org/globalinsight/… #ai4children 4 days ago
- Empowering Generation AI session live now #ai4children weforum.org/events/sustain… via @wef 4 days ago
- RT @techreview: Children are at the forefront when it comes to using and being used by artificial intelligence. New guardrails could preven… 4 days ago
- RT @voicesofyouth: 👩🏾💻 "Hey voice assistant: Is Artificial Intelligence bad? Will it take away jobs? Are robots going to take over?"… 1 week ago
- RT @unicefchief: Artificial intelligence is transforming children's futures, but we must ensure it upholds their rights. Today, we launch n… 1 week ago