Grand Theft Morals, or ultimate role model? is a piece written for Tech Leader, the M&G’s new offering in the Thought Leader stable. In the article I highlight some of the learning outcomes associated with digital games. Then I hold up Grand Theft Auto IV against that light, and see if what we know about digital games-based learning still shines through. In case you don’t know, GTA IV is the most popular game of all time, and is also extremely violent.
- RT @idriselba: Proud to work w/ #ProjectLiteracy to fight illiteracy. This is Wanda's story, watch it here bit.ly/rewriting_lives #Literac… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ThinkingReadin1: Reading deficits have cumulative and pervasive effects. ow.ly/Njok30eZ8qg #LiteracyDay https://t.co/WvqPkgD2dD 2 weeks ago
- RT @Jumpstartkids: 9/8 is #InternationalLiteracyDay. Did you know adult literacy can impact child literacy levels as well? Follow @rewritin… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Education2030UN: Digital opportunities become obstacles when illiterate. #LiteracyDay leave no one behind! #SDG4 #Education2030 https:… 2 weeks ago
- Princess Laurentien on the need to retain the human connection & empathy while living in a digital world #literacyday 2 weeks ago