Grand Theft Morals, or ultimate role model? is a piece written for Tech Leader, the M&G’s new offering in the Thought Leader stable. In the article I highlight some of the learning outcomes associated with digital games. Then I hold up Grand Theft Auto IV against that light, and see if what we know about digital games-based learning still shines through. In case you don’t know, GTA IV is the most popular game of all time, and is also extremely violent.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- UNESCO is calling for nominations to the 2018 Prize for Girls’ and Women’s Education shar.es/1LJu8k 10 hours ago
- A great history of invention and moral panics over the millennia bbc.com/capital/story/… via @BBC_Capital 1 day ago
- The ultimate meme: cats and geek humour reddit.com/r/funny/commen… @jarredcinman 1 day ago
- Edtech entrepreneurs in Europe: APPLY NOW to join the @LearnSpaceParis acceleration program learnspace.fr 4 days ago
- Nice consultancy job in SA: UNICEF Innovation Specialist jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/5… 5 days ago