Grand Theft Morals, or ultimate role model? is a piece written for Tech Leader, the M&G’s new offering in the Thought Leader stable. In the article I highlight some of the learning outcomes associated with digital games. Then I hold up Grand Theft Auto IV against that light, and see if what we know about digital games-based learning still shines through. In case you don’t know, GTA IV is the most popular game of all time, and is also extremely violent.
- RT @PromisingRefEd: 'Refugee teachers - don’t just train, retain' - New blog by Ruth Naylor of @EdDevTrust #RefugeeEducation https://t.co/… 2 weeks ago
- Landscape Report: Mobile Money, Humanitarian Cash Transfers and Displaced Populations | Mobile for Development: gsma.com/mobilefordevel… 1 month ago
- BBC News - How Facebook's tentacles reach further than you think bbc.com/news/business-… 1 month ago
- The new @skinnylaminx range "Roof Garden" is delightful mailchi.mp/skinnylaminx/o… 1 month ago
- UNESCO and Pearson announce partnership to promote inclusive digital technology solutions for improved livelihoods pearson.com/corporate/news… 1 month ago