Grand Theft Morals, or ultimate role model? is a piece written for Tech Leader, the M&G’s new offering in the Thought Leader stable. In the article I highlight some of the learning outcomes associated with digital games. Then I hold up Grand Theft Auto IV against that light, and see if what we know about digital games-based learning still shines through. In case you don’t know, GTA IV is the most popular game of all time, and is also extremely violent.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- @maria_axente @PwC_UK Nice! 😀😀😀 6 days ago
- What is Pegasus spyware and how does it hack phones? theguardian.com/news/2021/jul/… 1 week ago
- UNICEF Funding Opportunity for Tech Startups: Call for AI and ML solutions to improve access to and delivery of di… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @iceyefi: New York Times @nytimes features @iceyefi radar satellite imagery in their latest video on #Europe #floods: https://t.co/cIMC6… 1 week ago
- New study provides evidence that polarizing posts are more likely to go viral on social media pnas.org/content/118/26… 1 week ago