Grand Theft Morals, or ultimate role model? is a piece written for Tech Leader, the M&G’s new offering in the Thought Leader stable. In the article I highlight some of the learning outcomes associated with digital games. Then I hold up Grand Theft Auto IV against that light, and see if what we know about digital games-based learning still shines through. In case you don’t know, GTA IV is the most popular game of all time, and is also extremely violent.
AboutI'm an edtech specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Managing digital distractions | The Digital Teacher | Cambridge English thedigitalteacher.com/blog/managing-… 3 days ago
- New Broadband Pricing Data: What does it cost to purchase 1GB of mobile data? - a4ai.org/broadband-pric… via @a4a_internet 6 days ago
- Great mobile learning story: Chit Ko’s story: Education without borders, a life without limits… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- RT @LaurenInDaField: https://t.co/dJrvWicGHQ 1 week ago
- RT @mhawksey: Unsuccessful and successful national educational policies #oeb17 #altc https://t.co/xlVuJMttMt 1 week ago