Grand Theft Morals, or ultimate role model? is a piece written for Tech Leader, the M&G’s new offering in the Thought Leader stable. In the article I highlight some of the learning outcomes associated with digital games. Then I hold up Grand Theft Auto IV against that light, and see if what we know about digital games-based learning still shines through. In case you don’t know, GTA IV is the most popular game of all time, and is also extremely violent.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- At Mozilla in Paris for an AI thing - amazing building! https://t.co/1mcCthcEhw 1 day ago
- RT @UN_Innovation: 💥Check out highlights from the #innovation activities of 22 UN Entities goo.gl/wdvNt8 💥 See how the #UN is us… 2 days ago
- Brooklyn students hold walkout in protest of Facebook-designed online program nyp.st/2AXW10y via @nypmetro 2 days ago
- Tomorrow's panel on Children and AI - Securing Child Rights for the AI Generation #IGF2018 Paris, UNESCO -- come al… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Job Opportunity: Product Innovation Manager (Emerging Challenges) unicefstories.org/2018/11/05/job… 1 week ago