An article on games and learning that appeared in the Business Day on Fri, 26 September, with some quotes from me, Alan Amory and Danny Day. Most of the facts are right 🙂
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- The most cogent argument for big tech regulation I've heard - by Marietje Schaake at Stanford's AI Ethics, Policy,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Apply now! UNICEF Consultancy: Project Assistant for AI and Child Rights Policy Project, 11.5 months unicef.org/about/employ/?… 1 month ago
- See #7: Children's digital footprint must be protected! twitter.com/unicefchief/st… 1 month ago
- UNICEF Webinar on Digital Literacy and Children. Join @fabionascimbeni @Jasmina_Byrne and myself on Thur 12 Sept… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- The Baroness Fighting to Protect Children Online nyti.ms/2zl42ez 2 months ago