An article on games and learning that appeared in the Business Day on Fri, 26 September, with some quotes from me, Alan Amory and Danny Day. Most of the facts are right 🙂
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- New UNICEF report: Adolescent Perspectives on AI unicef.org/globalinsight/… by @shafikai #ai4children 2 days ago
- "With AI you can be more lazy." "AI can accelerate the evolutionary process of humanity." Register for today's… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Apply Now: $650,000 for EduTech Language and Literacy Skills Solutions ictworks.org/edutech-langua… via @ICT_Works @wayan_vota 5 days ago
- RT @Jasmina_Byrne: An excellent paper on a fiduciary approach to child data governance by @seanmmcdonald for UNICEF Office of Global Insigh… 5 days ago
- "Reimagining multilateralism in the time of COVID-19" - a conversation with former Prime Minister of Australia, Kev… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago