The mLearn 2008 conference, held in Telford, UK, kicked off this morning. The 220 delegates come from every continent except Antarctica, and comprise academics, mobile developers, educationists, and others. About half the submissions were from outside of the UK.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- An explanation of net neutrality by Burger King youtube.com/watch?v=ltzy5v… @jarredcinman 4 days ago
- WIRED: Inside Amazon's Painstaking Pursuit to Teach Alexa French (I can sympathise) wired.com/story/how-amaz… 1 week ago
- An excellent long read --> Why Silicon Valley can’t fix itself theguardian.com/news/2018/may/… 2 weeks ago
- What effect did the record influx of refugees have on jobs and crime in Germany? Not much qz.com/901076 via @qz 2 weeks ago
- Apply to present at the 8th Annual mEducation Alliance Symposium being held this November 6–8 in Washington, D.C. T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago