The mLearn 2008 conference, held in Telford, UK, kicked off this morning. The 220 delegates come from every continent except Antarctica, and comprise academics, mobile developers, educationists, and others. About half the submissions were from outside of the UK.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- UNICEF Webinar on Digital Literacy and Children. Join @fabionascimbeni @Jasmina_Byrne and myself on Thur 12 Sept… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- The Baroness Fighting to Protect Children Online nyti.ms/2zl42ez 2 weeks ago
- "If it's not on Insta, it's like it didn't happen". NYTimes Op-Ed on "sharenting" nytimes.com/2019/08/07/opi… 4 weeks ago
- John Carr: When it comes to big tech, "robust scepticism has to be the order of the day" johnc1912.wordpress.com/2019/07/21/ouc… 1 month ago
- How credit unions could help people make the most of personal data mitsloan.mit.edu/ideas-made-to-… via @MITSloan 1 month ago