The mLearn 2008 conference, held in Telford, UK, kicked off this morning. The 220 delegates come from every continent except Antarctica, and comprise academics, mobile developers, educationists, and others. About half the submissions were from outside of the UK.
- RT @PromisingRefEd: 'Refugee teachers - don’t just train, retain' - New blog by Ruth Naylor of @EdDevTrust #RefugeeEducation https://t.co/… 2 weeks ago
- Landscape Report: Mobile Money, Humanitarian Cash Transfers and Displaced Populations | Mobile for Development: gsma.com/mobilefordevel… 1 month ago
- BBC News - How Facebook's tentacles reach further than you think bbc.com/news/business-… 1 month ago
- The new @skinnylaminx range "Roof Garden" is delightful mailchi.mp/skinnylaminx/o… 1 month ago
- UNESCO and Pearson announce partnership to promote inclusive digital technology solutions for improved livelihoods pearson.com/corporate/news… 1 month ago