The mLearn 2008 conference, held in Telford, UK, kicked off this morning. The 220 delegates come from every continent except Antarctica, and comprise academics, mobile developers, educationists, and others. About half the submissions were from outside of the UK.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Remembering: The Soweto protests led by black school children in South Africa began on the morning of 16 June 1976.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @UNICEFmedia: YouTube has made some policy changes & stated “protecting kids is at the top of our list”, however it hasn’t put in place… 2 weeks ago
- 30 years: Tiananmen Anniversary Draws Silence in Beijing but Emotion in Hong Kong nyti.ms/2XoqGNn 2 weeks ago
- RT @YouthandMedia: What do we know about how youth engage with #AI tech? What questions should we ask? Check out our new piece at the inter… 3 weeks ago
- Full house at the AI and Inclusion session at #AIforGood Summit https://t.co/FzCpnNKB0L 3 weeks ago