The mLearn 2008 conference, held in Telford, UK, kicked off this morning. The 220 delegates come from every continent except Antarctica, and comprise academics, mobile developers, educationists, and others. About half the submissions were from outside of the UK.
- Developing refugee teacher personas and journey maps at #MLW2017 https://t.co/lyh8VbtIp1 10 hours ago
- RT @marknewlyn: Everyone see @bookdash - free, locally authored and illustrated children's books - reading is the foundation for learning #… 10 hours ago
- New report on mobile learning from ITU academy.itu.int/index.php?opti… 10 hours ago
- Refugee teacher from Kakuma camp in Kenya on the Teachers for Teachers programme #MLW2017 #unesco https://t.co/8zMNUdbMMD 1 day ago
- RT @FunDzaClub: FunDza’s @mignonhardie will be presenting this pm @UNESCO #MLW2017 about ‘fiction for social change’ #lovereading https:/… 2 days ago