AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- France pushing media literacy hard. NY Times: In France, School Lessons Ask: Which Twitter Post Should You Trust? nyti.ms/2GdxVDD 3 weeks ago
- RT @johnchavens: Draft Ethics guidelines for trustworthy AI | Digital Single Market europa.eu/!Ru43TM via @EU_Commission Congratulati… 4 weeks ago
- RT @FrankSchilbach: Beware of the radio. It tears families apart and deprives children of sleep. twitter.com/PessimistsArc/… 1 month ago
- linkedin.com/feed/update/ur… 1 month ago
- The godfather of fake news: Meet one of the world’s most prolific writers of disinformation - and his rival fact-ch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago