There is a justified obsession with mobile in developing countries. There are far more mobile phones in the developing world than the developed, and therefore a delivery device in nearly every pocket.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- "Should Organizations Link Responsible AI and Corporate Social Responsibility? It’s Complicated." My take at MIT Re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- New UNICEF Report Card: Places and Spaces - Environments and children's well-being unicef-irc.org/places-and-spa… 3 days ago
- New Pew Study: Support for more regulation of tech companies has declined in U.S. - will be interesting to see how… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @CooneyCenter: We’re thrilled to be launching the Responsible Innovation in Technology initiative with @LEGOpolicy today! Download the r… 2 weeks ago
- Opinion piece by @MarietjeSchaake in FT: Privacy concerns should not block EU’s attempts to curb big tech power ft.com/content/b57d33… 1 month ago