There is a justified obsession with mobile in developing countries. There are far more mobile phones in the developing world than the developed, and therefore a delivery device in nearly every pocket.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- COVID-19 and children’s digital privacy - short brief from UNICEF @ampenagos @meowtree unicef.org/globalinsight/… 1 day ago
- Economist podcast: Can mobile-phone data help curb contagion? -- a good case study out of Belgium economist.com/podcasts/2020/… 5 days ago
- Joint Civil Society Statement: States use of digital surveillance technologies to fight pandemic must respect human… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- For your kids ... twitter.com/voicesofyouth/… 6 days ago
- Coronavirus Ended the Screen-Time Debate. Screens Won. nyti.ms/2UQvxqt 1 week ago