I presented Skills Training and the Digital Transition at the Digital Technologies Summit, Pretoria, on 18 March 2015. It considers the new skills and new ways of working needed in the publishing sector in the digital era.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- "Should Organizations Link Responsible AI and Corporate Social Responsibility? It’s Complicated." My take at MIT Re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- New UNICEF Report Card: Places and Spaces - Environments and children's well-being unicef-irc.org/places-and-spa… 3 days ago
- New Pew Study: Support for more regulation of tech companies has declined in U.S. - will be interesting to see how… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @CooneyCenter: We’re thrilled to be launching the Responsible Innovation in Technology initiative with @LEGOpolicy today! Download the r… 2 weeks ago
- Opinion piece by @MarietjeSchaake in FT: Privacy concerns should not block EU’s attempts to curb big tech power ft.com/content/b57d33… 1 month ago