Using MXit to learn is a short piece I wrote for Thought Leader that highlights potential and real uses of MXit in the learning process, based on much-needed research. I’m excited about the potential this tool offers for learning in South Africa, but also aware that all the associated risks still need to be carefully managed.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Question for #DigitalAfrica - the LinkedIn stats for South Africa are very interesting linkedin.com/pulse/toward-l… - bu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Question for #DigitalAfrica - what incentives can we create for digital apps and services to be more usable for low… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- From @IOE_London: Educators: are you ready, willing and able to meet the ‘perfect storm’ of AI? ioelondonblog.wordpress.com/2018/04/16/edu… 1 week ago
- Very interesting: The Syria bombing is a disgraceful act disguised as a noble gesture | Moustafa Bayoumi theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 1 week ago
- UNESCO calling for feedback on guidelines for digital inclusion en.unesco.org/news/unesco-ca… @unesco @rewritinglives 1 week ago