Using MXit to learn is a short piece I wrote for Thought Leader that highlights potential and real uses of MXit in the learning process, based on much-needed research. I’m excited about the potential this tool offers for learning in South Africa, but also aware that all the associated risks still need to be carefully managed.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- A new digital storytelling project from MIT’s Center for Advanced Virtuality aims to educate the public about the w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @5RightsFound has put together a great Risky-by-Design microsite to explain child rights online riskyby.design 1 week ago
- New EU Assessment List For Trustworthy AI. Respecting the rights of the child is 1 of 4 fundamental Rights. Great w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- New Massive Attack track #basicincomegrant youtube.com/watch?v=a-1YI-… - mesmerising 3 weeks ago
- Online misinformation and disinformation in the age of COVID-19: A conversation with disinformation expert Renée Di… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago