Using MXit to learn is a short piece I wrote for Thought Leader that highlights potential and real uses of MXit in the learning process, based on much-needed research. I’m excited about the potential this tool offers for learning in South Africa, but also aware that all the associated risks still need to be carefully managed.
AboutI'm a digital policy, innovation and edtech specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Playful by Design Tool by @Livingstone_S et al - great work! miro.com/app/board/uXjV… 1 day ago
- RT @CatNaviDesk: みんにゃで呼び鈴🛎🐈 https://t.co/P2pW2Lth85 3 days ago
- Designing for Child Rights event tomorrow - how to bring an Age Appropriate Design Code to Germany. Presenting alon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @MohamedFall: In #SouthAfrica, 3 children have their lives violently cut short each day. Much of this violence is happening at home, whe… 1 month ago
- Sweeping Children’s Online Safety Bill Is Passed in California nytimes.com/2022/08/30/bus… 1 month ago