Using MXit to learn is a short piece I wrote for Thought Leader that highlights potential and real uses of MXit in the learning process, based on much-needed research. I’m excited about the potential this tool offers for learning in South Africa, but also aware that all the associated risks still need to be carefully managed.
- @shafikai @DBE_SA Thanks Shafika - great to see! Is there any more info on exactly what the partnership entails (ap… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- Prix UNESCO-Roi Hamad Bin Isa-Al Khalifa pour l'utilisation des TIC dans l'éducation - unesco.org/ict-ed-prize 17 hours ago
- UNESCO-King Hamad Bin Isa-Al Khalifa Prize for the Use of ICTs in Education - applications now open unesco.org/ict-ed-prize 17 hours ago
- RT @PromisingRefEd: 'Refugee teachers - don’t just train, retain' - New blog by Ruth Naylor of @EdDevTrust #RefugeeEducation https://t.co/… 2 weeks ago
- Landscape Report: Mobile Money, Humanitarian Cash Transfers and Displaced Populations | Mobile for Development: gsma.com/mobilefordevel… 1 month ago