Using MXit to learn is a short piece I wrote for Thought Leader that highlights potential and real uses of MXit in the learning process, based on much-needed research. I’m excited about the potential this tool offers for learning in South Africa, but also aware that all the associated risks still need to be carefully managed.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Guidelines to respect, protect and fulfil the rights of the child in the digital environment search.coe.int/cm/Pages/resul… 1 week ago
- UN HQ https://t.co/Ke4ZCa5aj3 1 week ago
- Discussing the new Guidelines to respect, protect and fulfil the rights of the child in the digital environment at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Facebook admits phone numbers may be used to target ads | Daily Maverick dailymaverick.co.za/article/2018-0… via @dailymaverick 3 weeks ago
- Digital Text is Changing How Kids Read—Just Not in the Way That You Think kqed.org/mindshift/4909… 3 weeks ago