Using MXit to learn is a short piece I wrote for Thought Leader that highlights potential and real uses of MXit in the learning process, based on much-needed research. I’m excited about the potential this tool offers for learning in South Africa, but also aware that all the associated risks still need to be carefully managed.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Great to see UNICEF's Policy Guidance on AI for Children shortlisted as a promising responsible AI initiative by th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- "The planet is facing a “ghastly future of mass extinction, declining health and climate-disruption upheavals” theguardian.com/environment/20… 6 days ago
- RT @etiennekrug: This is the 1st week of the Decade of Action for #RoadSafety 2021-2030 An opportunity to build on past successes & innovat… 1 week ago
- FTC issues orders to 9 social media and video streaming companies for info on their privacy practices, including ho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @JarmoSareva :-) 1 week ago