Using MXit to learn is a short piece I wrote for Thought Leader that highlights potential and real uses of MXit in the learning process, based on much-needed research. I’m excited about the potential this tool offers for learning in South Africa, but also aware that all the associated risks still need to be carefully managed.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- UN Secretary-General: US-China Tech Split Worse Than Cold War wired.com/story/un-secre… via @wired 1 week ago
- Workshop with middle schoolers today at UNICEF NY: what worries you about AI, and lastly what excites you about AI? https://t.co/GgaeUljwuQ 1 week ago
- The US govt has released 10 principles that it hopes will make AI safer - via @techreview technologyreview.com/s/615015/ai-re… 1 week ago
- BBC News - Russia 'successfully tests' its unplugged internet bbc.com/news/technolog… 4 weeks ago
- RT @natashanyt: Wherein @nytopinion calls on Congress to enact a comprehensive, meaningful location privacy law -- and urges @FTC to examin… 1 month ago