Using MXit to learn is a short piece I wrote for Thought Leader that highlights potential and real uses of MXit in the learning process, based on much-needed research. I’m excited about the potential this tool offers for learning in South Africa, but also aware that all the associated risks still need to be carefully managed.
- UNESCO and Pearson announce partnership to promote inclusive digital technology solutions for improved livelihoods pearson.com/corporate/news… 5 hours ago
- RT @rewritinglives: .@UNESCO & @Pearson initiative for #literacy announces finalists for case studies on inclusive digital solutions: https… 2 days ago
- Pan-African Children’s Book Creation With Book Dash #booksforall worldreader.org/blog/creating-… 1 week ago
- Pearson's Learning Design Principles pearson.com/corporate/effi… (released under CC) 1 week ago
- Introduction to ICT in Education - guest lecture given at SciencesPo, Paris #icteducationunesco slideshare.net/stevevosloo/in… 4 weeks ago