Using MXit to learn is a short piece I wrote for Thought Leader that highlights potential and real uses of MXit in the learning process, based on much-needed research. I’m excited about the potential this tool offers for learning in South Africa, but also aware that all the associated risks still need to be carefully managed.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- "Should Organizations Link Responsible AI and Corporate Social Responsibility? It’s Complicated." My take at MIT Re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- New UNICEF Report Card: Places and Spaces - Environments and children's well-being unicef-irc.org/places-and-spa… 3 days ago
- New Pew Study: Support for more regulation of tech companies has declined in U.S. - will be interesting to see how… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @CooneyCenter: We’re thrilled to be launching the Responsible Innovation in Technology initiative with @LEGOpolicy today! Download the r… 2 weeks ago
- Opinion piece by @MarietjeSchaake in FT: Privacy concerns should not block EU’s attempts to curb big tech power ft.com/content/b57d33… 1 month ago