I wrote Fan fiction: Improving youth literacy to introduce fan fiction and a study that showed it as a legitimate way for youth to improve their literacy skills. The article appears on Thought Leader.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- UN Secretary-General: US-China Tech Split Worse Than Cold War wired.com/story/un-secre… via @wired 1 week ago
- Workshop with middle schoolers today at UNICEF NY: what worries you about AI, and lastly what excites you about AI? https://t.co/GgaeUljwuQ 1 week ago
- The US govt has released 10 principles that it hopes will make AI safer - via @techreview technologyreview.com/s/615015/ai-re… 1 week ago
- BBC News - Russia 'successfully tests' its unplugged internet bbc.com/news/technolog… 1 month ago
- RT @natashanyt: Wherein @nytopinion calls on Congress to enact a comprehensive, meaningful location privacy law -- and urges @FTC to examin… 1 month ago