Dr. Marion Walton, senior lecturer at the University of Cape Town’s Centre for Film and Media Studies, invited me to present to her students on serious games and learning in South Africa. I introduced games and learning, serious games as a genre within that space, and then discussed how these relate to the South African context.
- @shafikai @DBE_SA Thanks Shafika - great to see! Is there any more info on exactly what the partnership entails (ap… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- Prix UNESCO-Roi Hamad Bin Isa-Al Khalifa pour l'utilisation des TIC dans l'éducation - unesco.org/ict-ed-prize 17 hours ago
- UNESCO-King Hamad Bin Isa-Al Khalifa Prize for the Use of ICTs in Education - applications now open unesco.org/ict-ed-prize 17 hours ago
- RT @PromisingRefEd: 'Refugee teachers - don’t just train, retain' - New blog by Ruth Naylor of @EdDevTrust #RefugeeEducation https://t.co/… 2 weeks ago
- Landscape Report: Mobile Money, Humanitarian Cash Transfers and Displaced Populations | Mobile for Development: gsma.com/mobilefordevel… 1 month ago