Dr. Marion Walton, senior lecturer at the University of Cape Town’s Centre for Film and Media Studies, invited me to present to her students on serious games and learning in South Africa. I introduced games and learning, serious games as a genre within that space, and then discussed how these relate to the South African context.
AboutI’m a mobile learning specialist, with particular experience in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Ed/Tech Friday Roundup #2 - 5 links stevevosloo.com/2017/10/20/edt… 3 days ago
- Ed/Tech Friday roundup of articles stevevosloo.com/2017/10/13/edt… 1 week ago
- Happy #WorldTeachersDay - Read about how @UNESCO used mobiles to support teachers stevevosloo.com/2017/10/03/une… 2 weeks ago
- RT @UNESCO: 80% of kids in Central & Southern Asia who cannot read proficiently are IN school on.unesco.org/2fpU5WP #Education #SDG4 @UNE… 2 weeks ago
- RT @UNESCO: Join us in spreading the message that 5 October is #WorldTeachersDay! on.unesco.org/2ylJCTZ https://t.co/ffe52DLLZ2 2 weeks ago