Dr. Marion Walton, senior lecturer at the University of Cape Town’s Centre for Film and Media Studies, invited me to present to her students on serious games and learning in South Africa. I introduced games and learning, serious games as a genre within that space, and then discussed how these relate to the South African context.
- Please sign this @r2kcampaign petition to demand #HandsOffOurSocialMedia awethu.amandla.mobi/petitions/hand… via @AmandlaMobi 16 hours ago
- A right to repair: why Nebraska farmers are taking on John Deere and Apple theguardian.com/environment/20… 1 day ago
- Developing refugee teacher personas and journey maps at #MLW2017 https://t.co/lyh8VbtIp1 5 days ago
- RT @marknewlyn: Everyone see @bookdash - free, locally authored and illustrated children's books - reading is the foundation for learning #… 5 days ago
- New report on mobile learning from ITU academy.itu.int/index.php?opti… 5 days ago