For educators, venturing into this territory is usually a scary exercise, with the threat of a law suit always in the background. But read the post and be empowered. Yes, you can use that content even if it copyrighted. Woop!
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Economist podcast: Can mobile-phone data help curb contagion? -- a good case study out of Belgium economist.com/podcasts/2020/… 3 days ago
- Joint Civil Society Statement: States use of digital surveillance technologies to fight pandemic must respect human… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- For your kids ... twitter.com/voicesofyouth/… 4 days ago
- Coronavirus Ended the Screen-Time Debate. Screens Won. nyti.ms/2UQvxqt 6 days ago
- RT @agidari: This is an excellent resource to follow how governments around the world are using tracking and surveillance methods. COVID-19… 1 week ago