For educators, venturing into this territory is usually a scary exercise, with the threat of a law suit always in the background. But read the post and be empowered. Yes, you can use that content even if it copyrighted. Woop!
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Great funding opportunity to develop solutions for governing AI in low-middle income countries (from CIFAR and IDRC) cifar.ca/ai/ai-society/… 3 days ago
- Want to work with UNICEF's new internal think tank on frontier issues? P2 Policy Officer position (fixed term) - ap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @Jasmina_Byrne: How can group data put children at risk? A new paper by Andrew Young, @TheGovLab as part of our Good Governance of Child… 1 week ago
- Recording of the Launch of the Policy Guidance on AI for Children webinar unicef.org/globalinsight/… #ai4children 1 month ago
- Empowering Generation AI session live now #ai4children weforum.org/events/sustain… via @wef 1 month ago