For educators, venturing into this territory is usually a scary exercise, with the threat of a law suit always in the background. But read the post and be empowered. Yes, you can use that content even if it copyrighted. Woop!
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Great to see UNICEF's Policy Guidance on AI for Children shortlisted as a promising responsible AI initiative by th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- "The planet is facing a “ghastly future of mass extinction, declining health and climate-disruption upheavals” theguardian.com/environment/20… 6 days ago
- RT @etiennekrug: This is the 1st week of the Decade of Action for #RoadSafety 2021-2030 An opportunity to build on past successes & innovat… 1 week ago
- FTC issues orders to 9 social media and video streaming companies for info on their privacy practices, including ho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @JarmoSareva :-) 1 week ago