For educators, venturing into this territory is usually a scary exercise, with the threat of a law suit always in the background. But read the post and be empowered. Yes, you can use that content even if it copyrighted. Woop!
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- 10 things you need to know about digital misinformation / disinformation and children unicef.org/globalinsight/… @unicef @oiioxford 11 hours ago
- How much do you believe what you see on the Internet? Some fake news is hard to discern even for adults. Then what… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Just 15% of the 1 billion COVID-19 vaccine doses promised to COVAX by high-income countries have materialised mailchi.mp/8dffd1090813/l… 2 days ago
- UNICEF Consultancy: Special briefing paper on identifying and addressing technology company business activities’ ad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @JoeNewberry: This might be the best Venn Diagram I have ever seen... https://t.co/in86nqHktv 3 weeks ago