Last month I gave a presentation at the National Broadband Forum in Johannesburg, South Africa (SA), on what broadband enablement would mean for education here. The forum aims to collectively produce a strategy for making broadband a priority in SA post the upcoming elections, similar to the recent bb4us campaign in America.
AboutI'm an edtech specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Managing digital distractions | The Digital Teacher | Cambridge English thedigitalteacher.com/blog/managing-… 3 days ago
- New Broadband Pricing Data: What does it cost to purchase 1GB of mobile data? - a4ai.org/broadband-pric… via @a4a_internet 6 days ago
- Great mobile learning story: Chit Ko’s story: Education without borders, a life without limits… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- RT @LaurenInDaField: https://t.co/dJrvWicGHQ 1 week ago
- RT @mhawksey: Unsuccessful and successful national educational policies #oeb17 #altc https://t.co/xlVuJMttMt 1 week ago