Last month I gave a presentation at the National Broadband Forum in Johannesburg, South Africa (SA), on what broadband enablement would mean for education here. The forum aims to collectively produce a strategy for making broadband a priority in SA post the upcoming elections, similar to the recent bb4us campaign in America.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- COVID-19 and children’s digital privacy - short brief from UNICEF @ampenagos @meowtree unicef.org/globalinsight/… 1 day ago
- Economist podcast: Can mobile-phone data help curb contagion? -- a good case study out of Belgium economist.com/podcasts/2020/… 5 days ago
- Joint Civil Society Statement: States use of digital surveillance technologies to fight pandemic must respect human… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- For your kids ... twitter.com/voicesofyouth/… 6 days ago
- Coronavirus Ended the Screen-Time Debate. Screens Won. nyti.ms/2UQvxqt 1 week ago