Last month I gave a presentation at the National Broadband Forum in Johannesburg, South Africa (SA), on what broadband enablement would mean for education here. The forum aims to collectively produce a strategy for making broadband a priority in SA post the upcoming elections, similar to the recent bb4us campaign in America.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- USAID Guide: How to Use Machine Learning in International Development ictworks.org/usaid-guide-ma… via @ICT_works 12 hours ago
- At UNICEF's Tomorrow Ready session, WIRED editor @nxthompson: The capacity of our devices to manipulate us cannot b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @jarredcinman Classic. 1 week ago
- RT @UNESCO: Ahead of #LiteracyDay, the UNESCO-Pearson project launches its Guidelines for Designing Inclusive Digital Solutions and Develop… 2 weeks ago
- A very proud moment! twitter.com/rewritinglives… 2 weeks ago