Last month I gave a presentation at the National Broadband Forum in Johannesburg, South Africa (SA), on what broadband enablement would mean for education here. The forum aims to collectively produce a strategy for making broadband a priority in SA post the upcoming elections, similar to the recent bb4us campaign in America.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Positive evaluation findings for EduApp4Syria #EduApp4Syria norad.no/en/front/thema… 30 minutes ago
- UNESCO is calling for nominations to the 2018 Prize for Girls’ and Women’s Education shar.es/1LJu8k 2 days ago
- A great history of invention and moral panics over the millennia bbc.com/capital/story/… via @BBC_Capital 3 days ago
- The ultimate meme: cats and geek humour reddit.com/r/funny/commen… @jarredcinman 3 days ago
- Edtech entrepreneurs in Europe: APPLY NOW to join the @LearnSpaceParis acceleration program learnspace.fr 5 days ago