Last month I gave a presentation at the National Broadband Forum in Johannesburg, South Africa (SA), on what broadband enablement would mean for education here. The forum aims to collectively produce a strategy for making broadband a priority in SA post the upcoming elections, similar to the recent bb4us campaign in America.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- RT @FrankSchilbach: Beware of the radio. It tears families apart and deprives children of sleep. twitter.com/PessimistsArc/… 3 days ago
- linkedin.com/feed/update/ur… 2 weeks ago
- The godfather of fake news: Meet one of the world’s most prolific writers of disinformation - and his rival fact-ch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Who "cleans" up the internet? Watch The Cleaners documentary -- very powerful pbs.org/independentlen… 3 weeks ago
- At Mozilla in Paris for an AI thing - amazing building! https://t.co/1mcCthcEhw 4 weeks ago