Last month I gave a presentation at the National Broadband Forum in Johannesburg, South Africa (SA), on what broadband enablement would mean for education here. The forum aims to collectively produce a strategy for making broadband a priority in SA post the upcoming elections, similar to the recent bb4us campaign in America.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- @Jasmina_Byrne sharing UNICEF’s work on AI and children at the UNESCO Cetic.br regional forum on AI… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @fayaz_king: Children today will bear the largest burden of climate change & yet they are largely left out of plans to mitigate this eme… 1 day ago
- @maria_axente @Jasmina_Byrne @UNICEF @Ulkoministerio @IreneLeino @unicef_finland @SColesPorter @vdignum… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Letter from ED Fore of UNICEF to the NY Times RE Fighting Online Child Sex Abuse nyti.ms/33YQVgG 2 weeks ago
- RT @Jasmina_Byrne: UNICEF and @BKCHarvard panel on Developing Policy Guidelines for AI and Child Rights at IGF 2019 on Thursday https://t.c… 2 weeks ago