Last month I gave a presentation at the National Broadband Forum in Johannesburg, South Africa (SA), on what broadband enablement would mean for education here. The forum aims to collectively produce a strategy for making broadband a priority in SA post the upcoming elections, similar to the recent bb4us campaign in America.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Apply now! UNICEF Consultancy: Project Assistant for AI and Child Rights Policy Project, 11.5 months unicef.org/about/employ/?… 3 weeks ago
- See #7: Children's digital footprint must be protected! twitter.com/unicefchief/st… 4 weeks ago
- UNICEF Webinar on Digital Literacy and Children. Join @fabionascimbeni @Jasmina_Byrne and myself on Thur 12 Sept… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- The Baroness Fighting to Protect Children Online nyti.ms/2zl42ez 1 month ago
- "If it's not on Insta, it's like it didn't happen". NYTimes Op-Ed on "sharenting" nytimes.com/2019/08/07/opi… 1 month ago