I haven’t blogged here for a while … because I’ve been doing a lot of posting at mLearning Africa, which I started in May. It’s about news, projects and research about mobile learning in Africa. Check it out!
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Great funding opportunity to develop solutions for governing AI in low-middle income countries (from CIFAR and IDRC) cifar.ca/ai/ai-society/… 3 days ago
- Want to work with UNICEF's new internal think tank on frontier issues? P2 Policy Officer position (fixed term) - ap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @Jasmina_Byrne: How can group data put children at risk? A new paper by Andrew Young, @TheGovLab as part of our Good Governance of Child… 1 week ago
- Recording of the Launch of the Policy Guidance on AI for Children webinar unicef.org/globalinsight/… #ai4children 1 month ago
- Empowering Generation AI session live now #ai4children weforum.org/events/sustain… via @wef 1 month ago