Book-Poor, but Mobile Phone-Rich? Look to M-Novels is a guest blog post that I wrote for the World Bank’s Educational Technology Debate. It is part of a broader debate around The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains by Nick Carr, but seen within a developing country context. The m4Lit project is discussed.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- UN Secretary-General: US-China Tech Split Worse Than Cold War wired.com/story/un-secre… via @wired 1 week ago
- Workshop with middle schoolers today at UNICEF NY: what worries you about AI, and lastly what excites you about AI? https://t.co/GgaeUljwuQ 1 week ago
- The US govt has released 10 principles that it hopes will make AI safer - via @techreview technologyreview.com/s/615015/ai-re… 2 weeks ago
- BBC News - Russia 'successfully tests' its unplugged internet bbc.com/news/technolog… 1 month ago
- RT @natashanyt: Wherein @nytopinion calls on Congress to enact a comprehensive, meaningful location privacy law -- and urges @FTC to examin… 1 month ago