Book-Poor, but Mobile Phone-Rich? Look to M-Novels is a guest blog post that I wrote for the World Bank’s Educational Technology Debate. It is part of a broader debate around The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains by Nick Carr, but seen within a developing country context. The m4Lit project is discussed.
- RT @PromisingRefEd: 'Refugee teachers - don’t just train, retain' - New blog by Ruth Naylor of @EdDevTrust #RefugeeEducation https://t.co/… 2 weeks ago
- Landscape Report: Mobile Money, Humanitarian Cash Transfers and Displaced Populations | Mobile for Development: gsma.com/mobilefordevel… 1 month ago
- BBC News - How Facebook's tentacles reach further than you think bbc.com/news/business-… 1 month ago
- The new @skinnylaminx range "Roof Garden" is delightful mailchi.mp/skinnylaminx/o… 1 month ago
- UNESCO and Pearson announce partnership to promote inclusive digital technology solutions for improved livelihoods pearson.com/corporate/news… 1 month ago