Book-Poor, but Mobile Phone-Rich? Look to M-Novels is a guest blog post that I wrote for the World Bank’s Educational Technology Debate. It is part of a broader debate around The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains by Nick Carr, but seen within a developing country context. The m4Lit project is discussed.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- An explanation of net neutrality by Burger King youtube.com/watch?v=ltzy5v… @jarredcinman 4 days ago
- WIRED: Inside Amazon's Painstaking Pursuit to Teach Alexa French (I can sympathise) wired.com/story/how-amaz… 1 week ago
- An excellent long read --> Why Silicon Valley can’t fix itself theguardian.com/news/2018/may/… 2 weeks ago
- What effect did the record influx of refugees have on jobs and crime in Germany? Not much qz.com/901076 via @qz 2 weeks ago
- Apply to present at the 8th Annual mEducation Alliance Symposium being held this November 6–8 in Washington, D.C. T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago