Book-Poor, but Mobile Phone-Rich? Look to M-Novels is a guest blog post that I wrote for the World Bank’s Educational Technology Debate. It is part of a broader debate around The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains by Nick Carr, but seen within a developing country context. The m4Lit project is discussed.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- RT @FrankSchilbach: Beware of the radio. It tears families apart and deprives children of sleep. twitter.com/PessimistsArc/… 3 days ago
- linkedin.com/feed/update/ur… 2 weeks ago
- The godfather of fake news: Meet one of the world’s most prolific writers of disinformation - and his rival fact-ch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Who "cleans" up the internet? Watch The Cleaners documentary -- very powerful pbs.org/independentlen… 3 weeks ago
- At Mozilla in Paris for an AI thing - amazing building! https://t.co/1mcCthcEhw 4 weeks ago