Book-Poor, but Mobile Phone-Rich? Look to M-Novels is a guest blog post that I wrote for the World Bank’s Educational Technology Debate. It is part of a broader debate around The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains by Nick Carr, but seen within a developing country context. The m4Lit project is discussed.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- USAID Guide: How to Use Machine Learning in International Development ictworks.org/usaid-guide-ma… via @ICT_works 13 hours ago
- At UNICEF's Tomorrow Ready session, WIRED editor @nxthompson: The capacity of our devices to manipulate us cannot b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @jarredcinman Classic. 1 week ago
- RT @UNESCO: Ahead of #LiteracyDay, the UNESCO-Pearson project launches its Guidelines for Designing Inclusive Digital Solutions and Develop… 2 weeks ago
- A very proud moment! twitter.com/rewritinglives… 2 weeks ago