Book-Poor, but Mobile Phone-Rich? Look to M-Novels is a guest blog post that I wrote for the World Bank’s Educational Technology Debate. It is part of a broader debate around The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains by Nick Carr, but seen within a developing country context. The m4Lit project is discussed.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- FT: Facebook patents reveal how it intends to cash in on metaverse ft.com/content/76d40a… 21 hours ago
- "Hacker Moxie Marlinspike on web3's empty promises" - very interesting points via @BrookingsInst connect.brookings.edu/web3s-empty-pr… 5 days ago
- From the New Yorker https://t.co/wW5V9NpUnP 1 week ago
- Excellent WIRED piece: If AI Is Predicting Your Future, Are You Still Free? by @CarissaVeliz. Short answer: no. The… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- A quick round-up of what our UNICEF Office of Global Insight and Policy achieved in 2021 us4.campaign-archive.com/?u=1872a1b6da4… #ai4children 2 weeks ago