Book-Poor, but Mobile Phone-Rich? Look to M-Novels is a guest blog post that I wrote for the World Bank’s Educational Technology Debate. It is part of a broader debate around The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains by Nick Carr, but seen within a developing country context. The m4Lit project is discussed.
- RT @idriselba: Proud to work w/ #ProjectLiteracy to fight illiteracy. This is Wanda's story, watch it here bit.ly/rewriting_lives #Literac… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ThinkingReadin1: Reading deficits have cumulative and pervasive effects. ow.ly/Njok30eZ8qg #LiteracyDay https://t.co/WvqPkgD2dD 2 weeks ago
- RT @Jumpstartkids: 9/8 is #InternationalLiteracyDay. Did you know adult literacy can impact child literacy levels as well? Follow @rewritin… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Education2030UN: Digital opportunities become obstacles when illiterate. #LiteracyDay leave no one behind! #SDG4 #Education2030 https:… 2 weeks ago
- Princess Laurentien on the need to retain the human connection & empathy while living in a digital world #literacyday 2 weeks ago