Book-Poor, but Mobile Phone-Rich? Look to M-Novels is a guest blog post that I wrote for the World Bank’s Educational Technology Debate. It is part of a broader debate around The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains by Nick Carr, but seen within a developing country context. The m4Lit project is discussed.
- Developing refugee teacher personas and journey maps at #MLW2017 https://t.co/lyh8VbtIp1 10 hours ago
- RT @marknewlyn: Everyone see @bookdash - free, locally authored and illustrated children's books - reading is the foundation for learning #… 10 hours ago
- New report on mobile learning from ITU academy.itu.int/index.php?opti… 10 hours ago
- Refugee teacher from Kakuma camp in Kenya on the Teachers for Teachers programme #MLW2017 #unesco https://t.co/8zMNUdbMMD 1 day ago
- RT @FunDzaClub: FunDza’s @mignonhardie will be presenting this pm @UNESCO #MLW2017 about ‘fiction for social change’ #lovereading https:/… 2 days ago