Book-Poor, but Mobile Phone-Rich? Look to M-Novels is a guest blog post that I wrote for the World Bank’s Educational Technology Debate. It is part of a broader debate around The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains by Nick Carr, but seen within a developing country context. The m4Lit project is discussed.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Positive evaluation findings for EduApp4Syria #EduApp4Syria norad.no/en/front/thema… 24 minutes ago
- UNESCO is calling for nominations to the 2018 Prize for Girls’ and Women’s Education shar.es/1LJu8k 2 days ago
- A great history of invention and moral panics over the millennia bbc.com/capital/story/… via @BBC_Capital 3 days ago
- The ultimate meme: cats and geek humour reddit.com/r/funny/commen… @jarredcinman 3 days ago
- Edtech entrepreneurs in Europe: APPLY NOW to join the @LearnSpaceParis acceleration program learnspace.fr 5 days ago