Book-Poor, but Mobile Phone-Rich? Look to M-Novels is a guest blog post that I wrote for the World Bank’s Educational Technology Debate. It is part of a broader debate around The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains by Nick Carr, but seen within a developing country context. The m4Lit project is discussed.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- COVID-19 and children’s digital privacy - short brief from UNICEF @ampenagos @meowtree unicef.org/globalinsight/… 1 day ago
- Economist podcast: Can mobile-phone data help curb contagion? -- a good case study out of Belgium economist.com/podcasts/2020/… 5 days ago
- Joint Civil Society Statement: States use of digital surveillance technologies to fight pandemic must respect human… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- For your kids ... twitter.com/voicesofyouth/… 6 days ago
- Coronavirus Ended the Screen-Time Debate. Screens Won. nyti.ms/2UQvxqt 1 week ago