Book-Poor, but Mobile Phone-Rich? Look to M-Novels is a guest blog post that I wrote for the World Bank’s Educational Technology Debate. It is part of a broader debate around The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains by Nick Carr, but seen within a developing country context. The m4Lit project is discussed.
- Landscape Report: Mobile Money, Humanitarian Cash Transfers and Displaced Populations | Mobile for Development: gsma.com/mobilefordevel… 3 days ago
- BBC News - How Facebook's tentacles reach further than you think bbc.com/news/business-… 3 days ago
- The new @skinnylaminx range "Roof Garden" is delightful mailchi.mp/skinnylaminx/o… 3 days ago
- UNESCO and Pearson announce partnership to promote inclusive digital technology solutions for improved livelihoods pearson.com/corporate/news… 4 days ago
- RT @rewritinglives: .@UNESCO & @Pearson initiative for #literacy announces finalists for case studies on inclusive digital solutions: https… 6 days ago