Book-Poor, but Mobile Phone-Rich? Look to M-Novels is a guest blog post that I wrote for the World Bank’s Educational Technology Debate. It is part of a broader debate around The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains by Nick Carr, but seen within a developing country context. The m4Lit project is discussed.
AboutI'm an edtech specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Managing digital distractions | The Digital Teacher | Cambridge English thedigitalteacher.com/blog/managing-… 3 days ago
- New Broadband Pricing Data: What does it cost to purchase 1GB of mobile data? - a4ai.org/broadband-pric… via @a4a_internet 6 days ago
- Great mobile learning story: Chit Ko’s story: Education without borders, a life without limits… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- RT @LaurenInDaField: https://t.co/dJrvWicGHQ 1 week ago
- RT @mhawksey: Unsuccessful and successful national educational policies #oeb17 #altc https://t.co/xlVuJMttMt 1 week ago