Book-Poor, but Mobile Phone-Rich? Look to M-Novels is a guest blog post that I wrote for the World Bank’s Educational Technology Debate. It is part of a broader debate around The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains by Nick Carr, but seen within a developing country context. The m4Lit project is discussed.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Remembering: The Soweto protests led by black school children in South Africa began on the morning of 16 June 1976.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @UNICEFmedia: YouTube has made some policy changes & stated “protecting kids is at the top of our list”, however it hasn’t put in place… 2 weeks ago
- 30 years: Tiananmen Anniversary Draws Silence in Beijing but Emotion in Hong Kong nyti.ms/2XoqGNn 2 weeks ago
- RT @YouthandMedia: What do we know about how youth engage with #AI tech? What questions should we ask? Check out our new piece at the inter… 3 weeks ago
- Full house at the AI and Inclusion session at #AIforGood Summit https://t.co/FzCpnNKB0L 3 weeks ago