Book-Poor, but Mobile Phone-Rich? Look to M-Novels is a guest blog post that I wrote for the World Bank’s Educational Technology Debate. It is part of a broader debate around The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains by Nick Carr, but seen within a developing country context. The m4Lit project is discussed.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- RT @voicesofyouth: 👩🏾💻 "Hey voice assistant: Is Artificial Intelligence bad? Will it take away jobs? Are robots going to take over?"… 1 day ago
- RT @unicefchief: Artificial intelligence is transforming children's futures, but we must ensure it upholds their rights. Today, we launch n… 1 day ago
- Interested in how AI impacts children? Register for Wednesday's UNICEF Webinar to launch the Draft Policy Guidance… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @mEducation_A: The #2020mEducationSymposium will be held September 14-16, 2020 and this year’s theme is #PlayEveryDay. Learn more: https… 1 week ago
- Incredible story of courage - The daring nun who hid and saved 83 Jewish children bbc.com/news/stories-5… #Holocaust 1 week ago