Book-Poor, but Mobile Phone-Rich? Look to M-Novels is a guest blog post that I wrote for the World Bank’s Educational Technology Debate. It is part of a broader debate around The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains by Nick Carr, but seen within a developing country context. The m4Lit project is discussed.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- RT @SethBergeson: 📣REGISTER TODAY for inaugural #SmartToyAwards Show & watch it LIVE on May 22! Join @iamwill, @unicefchief, other judges,… 11 hours ago
- RT @maria_axente: An event like no other is waiting for your participation @wef is proud to announce the 1st edition of #SmartToyAwards on… 1 day ago
- Nice UNICEF Consultancy: AI strategy development, 4 months , Remote jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/5… 1 day ago
- I tried dev.scrb.ai: it modifies data in your digital images so they remain human recognizable, but wil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- How to stop AI from recognizing your face in selfies technologyreview.com/2021/05/05/102… 4 days ago