Book-Poor, but Mobile Phone-Rich? Look to M-Novels is a guest blog post that I wrote for the World Bank’s Educational Technology Debate. It is part of a broader debate around The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains by Nick Carr, but seen within a developing country context. The m4Lit project is discussed.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- UNICEF Webinar on Digital Literacy and Children. Join @fabionascimbeni @Jasmina_Byrne and myself on Thur 12 Sept… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- The Baroness Fighting to Protect Children Online nyti.ms/2zl42ez 2 weeks ago
- "If it's not on Insta, it's like it didn't happen". NYTimes Op-Ed on "sharenting" nytimes.com/2019/08/07/opi… 4 weeks ago
- John Carr: When it comes to big tech, "robust scepticism has to be the order of the day" johnc1912.wordpress.com/2019/07/21/ouc… 1 month ago
- How credit unions could help people make the most of personal data mitsloan.mit.edu/ideas-made-to-… via @MITSloan 1 month ago