On Monday I gave a keynote presentation at the Nokia Open Innovation Africa Summit in the Great Rift Valley, Kenya. The presentation looks at the Education for All goals and how mobile phones can support their achievement. Questions were asked in order to get the delegates into problem solving mode!
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- UNESCO ICT in Education Prize -- call for nominations is open. Theme: AI in education en.unesco.org/themes/ict-edu… 11 hours ago
- Great funding opportunity to develop solutions for governing AI in low-middle income countries (from CIFAR and IDRC) cifar.ca/ai/ai-society/… 1 week ago
- Want to work with UNICEF's new internal think tank on frontier issues? P2 Policy Officer position (fixed term) - ap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @Jasmina_Byrne: How can group data put children at risk? A new paper by Andrew Young, @TheGovLab as part of our Good Governance of Child… 1 week ago
- Recording of the Launch of the Policy Guidance on AI for Children webinar unicef.org/globalinsight/… #ai4children 1 month ago