On Monday I gave a keynote presentation at the Nokia Open Innovation Africa Summit in the Great Rift Valley, Kenya. The presentation looks at the Education for All goals and how mobile phones can support their achievement. Questions were asked in order to get the delegates into problem solving mode!
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Policy brief: Who should go back to school first in South Africa? nicspaull.com/2020/05/10/pol… via @wordpressdotcom 3 weeks ago
- RT @artistjaneadams: Contact tracing can sound very scary, and there are concerns about a potential invasion of privacy. @ncasenmare explai… 3 weeks ago
- RT @SimonGear: If anyone had any doubt that alcohol kills South Africans... Ignore the CV line. Just look at the unnatural deaths forecast… 4 weeks ago
- How young UNICEF reporters in Montenegro are helping fact-check COVID-19 information voicesofyouth.org/blog/how-young… 4 weeks ago
- AI produced music by OpenAI -- not bad! soundcloud.com/openai_audio 4 weeks ago