On Monday I gave a keynote presentation at the Nokia Open Innovation Africa Summit in the Great Rift Valley, Kenya. The presentation looks at the Education for All goals and how mobile phones can support their achievement. Questions were asked in order to get the delegates into problem solving mode!
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Authentic and inspiring video series: Coping with COVID-19 - Adolescent girls around the world film their lives und… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Over the past decade, countries have missed out on $1 trillion in GDP as a result of women’s exclusion from the dig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @UNICEF: Historic moment: The Human Rights Council has just adopted the resolution recognizing the right to a clean, healthy and sustain… 2 days ago
- Kids and their computers: Several hours a day of screen time is OK, study suggests theconversation.com/kids-and-their… 2 days ago
- Great to see colleague @ampenagos presenting UNICEF's #ai4chilren work at the ITU's AI for Road Safety launch youtu.be/4TXecgy7T0w?t=… 4 days ago