On Monday I gave a keynote presentation at the Nokia Open Innovation Africa Summit in the Great Rift Valley, Kenya. The presentation looks at the Education for All goals and how mobile phones can support their achievement. Questions were asked in order to get the delegates into problem solving mode!
- Please sign this @r2kcampaign petition to demand #HandsOffOurSocialMedia awethu.amandla.mobi/petitions/hand… via @AmandlaMobi 16 hours ago
- A right to repair: why Nebraska farmers are taking on John Deere and Apple theguardian.com/environment/20… 1 day ago
- Developing refugee teacher personas and journey maps at #MLW2017 https://t.co/lyh8VbtIp1 5 days ago
- RT @marknewlyn: Everyone see @bookdash - free, locally authored and illustrated children's books - reading is the foundation for learning #… 5 days ago
- New report on mobile learning from ITU academy.itu.int/index.php?opti… 5 days ago