On Monday I gave a keynote presentation at the Nokia Open Innovation Africa Summit in the Great Rift Valley, Kenya. The presentation looks at the Education for All goals and how mobile phones can support their achievement. Questions were asked in order to get the delegates into problem solving mode!
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- RT @voicesofyouth: 👩🏾💻 "Hey voice assistant: Is Artificial Intelligence bad? Will it take away jobs? Are robots going to take over?"… 1 day ago
- RT @unicefchief: Artificial intelligence is transforming children's futures, but we must ensure it upholds their rights. Today, we launch n… 1 day ago
- Interested in how AI impacts children? Register for Wednesday's UNICEF Webinar to launch the Draft Policy Guidance… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @mEducation_A: The #2020mEducationSymposium will be held September 14-16, 2020 and this year’s theme is #PlayEveryDay. Learn more: https… 1 week ago
- Incredible story of courage - The daring nun who hid and saved 83 Jewish children bbc.com/news/stories-5… #Holocaust 1 week ago