On Monday I gave a keynote presentation at the Nokia Open Innovation Africa Summit in the Great Rift Valley, Kenya. The presentation looks at the Education for All goals and how mobile phones can support their achievement. Questions were asked in order to get the delegates into problem solving mode!
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Participating in a roundtable to inform the Colombia national AI strategy, sharing our UNICEF Policy Guidance on AI… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @JarmoSareva: Excited about @someturva piloting the @UNICEF #ai4children policy guidance because: 1. There’s a human in the loop 2. They… 6 days ago
- New study of 14,000 girls/women aged 15 to 25 in 22 countries found that 58% had experienced online gender-based vi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @Jasmina_Byrne: Mapping gender equality in STEM - fabulous work by my colleague Andy, showing disparities at every stage of a girl's lif… 6 days ago
- RT @UNICEF: Meet UNICEF's newest Youth Advocates, working to reimagine a better world #ForEveryChild. #WorldChildrensDay https://t.co/4t… 1 week ago