I wrote Fan fiction: Improving youth literacy to introduce fan fiction and a study that showed it as a legitimate way for youth to improve their literacy skills. The article appears on Thought Leader.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- @maria_axente @Jasmina_Byrne @UNICEF @Ulkoministerio @IreneLeino @unicef_finland @SColesPorter @vdignum… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Letter from ED Fore of UNICEF to the NY Times RE Fighting Online Child Sex Abuse nyti.ms/33YQVgG 2 weeks ago
- RT @Jasmina_Byrne: UNICEF and @BKCHarvard panel on Developing Policy Guidelines for AI and Child Rights at IGF 2019 on Thursday https://t.c… 2 weeks ago
- RT @EngdahlLotta: High-level Conference on the Data Economy is here! If you didn’t make it to Helsinki, don’t worry all the presentations w… 2 weeks ago
- The most cogent argument for big tech regulation I've heard - by Marietje Schaake at Stanford's AI Ethics, Policy,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago