Beyond the printed word is an article I wrote for the M&G’s The Teacher about digital reading resources … especially relevant during the month of September, which is literacy month in South Africa.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Recording of the Launch of the Policy Guidance on AI for Children webinar unicef.org/globalinsight/… #ai4children 4 days ago
- Empowering Generation AI session live now #ai4children weforum.org/events/sustain… via @wef 4 days ago
- RT @techreview: Children are at the forefront when it comes to using and being used by artificial intelligence. New guardrails could preven… 4 days ago
- RT @voicesofyouth: 👩🏾💻 "Hey voice assistant: Is Artificial Intelligence bad? Will it take away jobs? Are robots going to take over?"… 1 week ago
- RT @unicefchief: Artificial intelligence is transforming children's futures, but we must ensure it upholds their rights. Today, we launch n… 1 week ago