People, Connectedness and Mobiles: How the streets of the mega city will innovate is a presentation I gave at TEDx Stellenbosch on 29 July. The theme of the day was imagining Africa as a vast mega city. The transcript and slides are on the mLab SA website.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- At Mozilla in Paris for an AI thing - amazing building! https://t.co/1mcCthcEhw 1 day ago
- RT @UN_Innovation: 💥Check out highlights from the #innovation activities of 22 UN Entities goo.gl/wdvNt8 💥 See how the #UN is us… 2 days ago
- Brooklyn students hold walkout in protest of Facebook-designed online program nyp.st/2AXW10y via @nypmetro 2 days ago
- Tomorrow's panel on Children and AI - Securing Child Rights for the AI Generation #IGF2018 Paris, UNESCO -- come al… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Job Opportunity: Product Innovation Manager (Emerging Challenges) unicefstories.org/2018/11/05/job… 1 week ago