People, Connectedness and Mobiles: How the streets of the mega city will innovate is a presentation I gave at TEDx Stellenbosch on 29 July. The theme of the day was imagining Africa as a vast mega city. The transcript and slides are on the mLab SA website.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- RT @FrancescPedroED: Register for UNESCO Mobile Learning Week 2018 buff.ly/2Dk86wA https://t.co/siuQ8vUDXH 5 days ago
- @brett_stclair @michael_cowen Yes! 5 days ago
- RT @evgenymorozov: The way things are going we would be lucky to survive *until* the day when the robots are smart enough to destroy us. So… 3 weeks ago
- "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" - Lao Tzu. "The journey to an empty inbox begins with a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Managing digital distractions | The Digital Teacher | Cambridge English thedigitalteacher.com/blog/managing-… 1 month ago