People, Connectedness and Mobiles: How the streets of the mega city will innovate is a presentation I gave at TEDx Stellenbosch on 29 July. The theme of the day was imagining Africa as a vast mega city. The transcript and slides are on the mLab SA website.
- Pay as you go: A tech solution not to a tech problem, but an affordability one theguardian.com/pearson-partne… 1 week ago
- :-) The Sly Eroticism of Laundry on the Line newyorker.com/culture/photo-… via @newyorker 2 weeks ago
- Happy #LiteracyDay We need to support the 782 million people who cannot read this @rewritinglives @unesco 2 weeks ago
- I've made a Mighty Pencil to help tackle illiteracy and you can too: pencil.projectliteracy.com/share.php?id=G… #ProjectLiteracy 3 weeks ago
- Only by 2086 will universal primary education be achieved for all girls in Africa. 70 years! #gwiconference 1 month ago