People, Connectedness and Mobiles: How the streets of the mega city will innovate is a presentation I gave at TEDx Stellenbosch on 29 July. The theme of the day was imagining Africa as a vast mega city. The transcript and slides are on the mLab SA website.
- Brilliant, sad --> Confessions of an Instagram Influencer bloomberg.com/news/features/… 2 days ago
- Shocking --> How US Govt Money Is Backing The Philippines’ Bloody War On Drugs buzzfeed.com/meghara/us-aid… 2 days ago
- RT @mlkennedytw: Do 'Digital Natives' Prefer Paper Books to E-Books? edweek.org/ew/articles/20… via @educationweek 3 days ago
- RT @UNICEFinnovate: Apply for investment! Join our #opensource #tech community of problem solvers unicefinnovationfund.org. #uinnovate https… 4 days ago
- Excellent article on #fmf by @NicSpaull > "Higher education: Free for the poor not free for all" nicspaull.com/2016/10/16/hig… 1 month ago