People, Connectedness and Mobiles: How the streets of the mega city will innovate is a presentation I gave at TEDx Stellenbosch on 29 July. The theme of the day was imagining Africa as a vast mega city. The transcript and slides are on the mLab SA website.
- Introduction to ICT in Education - guest lecture given at SciencesPo, Paris #icteducationunesco slideshare.net/stevevosloo/in… 1 day ago
- Save the date (17-19 Dec) for Transforming Education Conference for Humanity organised by UNESCO MGIEP mgiep.tech 3 days ago
- World Bank job ad: Senior Education Specialist – Learning Assessment Systems (apply by 17 Apr) web.worldbank.org/external/defau… 2 weeks ago
- OER indicator workshop kicks off at UNESCO https://t.co/LWWBPdEDvf 3 weeks ago
- Feature phones made a comeback in Africa as smartphone growth slowed last year qz.com/944538 via @qzafrica 3 weeks ago