People, Connectedness and Mobiles: How the streets of the mega city will innovate is a presentation I gave at TEDx Stellenbosch on 29 July. The theme of the day was imagining Africa as a vast mega city. The transcript and slides are on the mLab SA website.
- Only by 2086 will universal primary education be achieved for all girls in Africa. 70 years! #gwiconference 5 days ago
- Only 6% of global 100 Tech company CEOs are women #gwiconference gwiconference.org/programme-over… 6 days ago
- Another video to promote literacy through readtokids.com in India by @rewritinglives @worldreader youtu.be/lZF8Qqp_PuE 1 week ago
- Video to promote literacy through readtokids.com in India by @rewritinglives @worldreader youtu.be/N3CEuLxl0z8 #toocharming 1 week ago
- A US perspective, but very relevant for SA: The Best Schools In The World Do This. Why Don't We? n.pr/2afzhcd Via @NPR 2 weeks ago