People, Connectedness and Mobiles: How the streets of the mega city will innovate is a presentation I gave at TEDx Stellenbosch on 29 July. The theme of the day was imagining Africa as a vast mega city. The transcript and slides are on the mLab SA website.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Meghan Markle Introduces the British Monarchy to the African-American Experience nyti.ms/2IOMEoV 1 day ago
- UNESCO International Literacy Prizes 2018 call for applications and nominations en.unesco.org/news/unesco-in… via @unesco 3 days ago
- It's great to see the openly licensed Global Digital Library for early reading live digitallibrary.io @USAID @noradno 3 days ago
- Watch the @IIEP_UNESCO #StrategicDebate 'Can education systems anticipate the challenges of AI?" I was a discussant youtube.com/watch?v=ScQf_0… 5 days ago
- Question for #DigitalAfrica - the LinkedIn stats for South Africa are very interesting linkedin.com/pulse/toward-l… - bu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago