People, Connectedness and Mobiles: How the streets of the mega city will innovate is a presentation I gave at TEDx Stellenbosch on 29 July. The theme of the day was imagining Africa as a vast mega city. The transcript and slides are on the mLab SA website.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Positive evaluation findings for EduApp4Syria #EduApp4Syria norad.no/en/front/thema… 49 minutes ago
- UNESCO is calling for nominations to the 2018 Prize for Girls’ and Women’s Education shar.es/1LJu8k 2 days ago
- A great history of invention and moral panics over the millennia bbc.com/capital/story/… via @BBC_Capital 3 days ago
- The ultimate meme: cats and geek humour reddit.com/r/funny/commen… @jarredcinman 3 days ago
- Edtech entrepreneurs in Europe: APPLY NOW to join the @LearnSpaceParis acceleration program learnspace.fr 5 days ago