People, Connectedness and Mobiles: How the streets of the mega city will innovate is a presentation I gave at TEDx Stellenbosch on 29 July. The theme of the day was imagining Africa as a vast mega city. The transcript and slides are on the mLab SA website.
- Excellent article on #fmf by @NicSpaull > "Higher education: Free for the poor not free for all" nicspaull.com/2016/10/16/hig… 6 days ago
- Want to get your social enterprise onto Facebook's Free Basics? Apply now (only 30 spots left) freebasics.moloproject.org 3 weeks ago
- Pay as you go: A tech solution not to a tech problem, but an affordability one theguardian.com/pearson-partne… 1 month ago
- :-) The Sly Eroticism of Laundry on the Line newyorker.com/culture/photo-… via @newyorker 1 month ago
- Happy #LiteracyDay We need to support the 782 million people who cannot read this @rewritinglives @unesco 1 month ago