People, Connectedness and Mobiles: How the streets of the mega city will innovate is a presentation I gave at TEDx Stellenbosch on 29 July. The theme of the day was imagining Africa as a vast mega city. The transcript and slides are on the mLab SA website.
- Developing refugee teacher personas and journey maps at #MLW2017 https://t.co/lyh8VbtIp1 3 days ago
- RT @marknewlyn: Everyone see @bookdash - free, locally authored and illustrated children's books - reading is the foundation for learning #… 3 days ago
- New report on mobile learning from ITU academy.itu.int/index.php?opti… 3 days ago
- Refugee teacher from Kakuma camp in Kenya on the Teachers for Teachers programme #MLW2017 #unesco https://t.co/8zMNUdbMMD 4 days ago
- RT @FunDzaClub: FunDza’s @mignonhardie will be presenting this pm @UNESCO #MLW2017 about ‘fiction for social change’ #lovereading https:/… 5 days ago