People, Connectedness and Mobiles: How the streets of the mega city will innovate is a presentation I gave at TEDx Stellenbosch on 29 July. The theme of the day was imagining Africa as a vast mega city. The transcript and slides are on the mLab SA website.
AboutI'm an edtech specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Managing digital distractions | The Digital Teacher | Cambridge English thedigitalteacher.com/blog/managing-… 3 days ago
- New Broadband Pricing Data: What does it cost to purchase 1GB of mobile data? - a4ai.org/broadband-pric… via @a4a_internet 6 days ago
- Great mobile learning story: Chit Ko’s story: Education without borders, a life without limits… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- RT @LaurenInDaField: https://t.co/dJrvWicGHQ 1 week ago
- RT @mhawksey: Unsuccessful and successful national educational policies #oeb17 #altc https://t.co/xlVuJMttMt 1 week ago