People, Connectedness and Mobiles: How the streets of the mega city will innovate is a presentation I gave at TEDx Stellenbosch on 29 July. The theme of the day was imagining Africa as a vast mega city. The transcript and slides are on the mLab SA website.
- Potentially a game changer: Machine learning algorithm uses mobile phone records to predict literacy levels technologyreview.com/s/601895/mobil… 2 weeks ago
- Profile Your Digital Literacy Solution with UNESCO | ICT Works ictworks.org/2017/02/01/pro… via @ICT_works 3 weeks ago
- Kenya's tech startups trial digital classrooms in drive for literacy theguardian.com/sustainable-bu… 3 weeks ago
- UNESCO & Pearson are seeking digital solutions that serve low-skilled/literate people. Apply now to be a case study en.unesco.org/themes/literac… 4 weeks ago
- UNICEF Innovate in Dubai Discuss Pitfalls, Red Flags, Strengths, and Value Propositions s21028.p584.sites.pressdns.com/2016/12/27/6-s… 1 month ago