I was recently interviewed by the Times Higher Education about mobile learning and higher education in Africa. The article, Africa’s mobile phone e-learning transformation, provides a good snapshot of the potential of mobile learning and why that potential is still not being fully realised.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Guidelines to respect, protect and fulfil the rights of the child in the digital environment search.coe.int/cm/Pages/resul… 1 week ago
- UN HQ https://t.co/Ke4ZCa5aj3 1 week ago
- Discussing the new Guidelines to respect, protect and fulfil the rights of the child in the digital environment at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Facebook admits phone numbers may be used to target ads | Daily Maverick dailymaverick.co.za/article/2018-0… via @dailymaverick 3 weeks ago
- Digital Text is Changing How Kids Read—Just Not in the Way That You Think kqed.org/mindshift/4909… 3 weeks ago