I was recently interviewed by the Times Higher Education about mobile learning and higher education in Africa. The article, Africa’s mobile phone e-learning transformation, provides a good snapshot of the potential of mobile learning and why that potential is still not being fully realised.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Great funding opportunity to develop solutions for governing AI in low-middle income countries (from CIFAR and IDRC) cifar.ca/ai/ai-society/… 4 days ago
- Want to work with UNICEF's new internal think tank on frontier issues? P2 Policy Officer position (fixed term) - ap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @Jasmina_Byrne: How can group data put children at risk? A new paper by Andrew Young, @TheGovLab as part of our Good Governance of Child… 1 week ago
- Recording of the Launch of the Policy Guidance on AI for Children webinar unicef.org/globalinsight/… #ai4children 1 month ago
- Empowering Generation AI session live now #ai4children weforum.org/events/sustain… via @wef 1 month ago