I was recently interviewed by the Times Higher Education about mobile learning and higher education in Africa. The article, Africa’s mobile phone e-learning transformation, provides a good snapshot of the potential of mobile learning and why that potential is still not being fully realised.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- @5RightsFound has put together a great Risky-by-Design microsite to explain child rights online riskyby.design 6 days ago
- New EU Assessment List For Trustworthy AI. Respecting the rights of the child is 1 of 4 fundamental Rights. Great w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- New Massive Attack track #basicincomegrant youtube.com/watch?v=a-1YI-… - mesmerising 2 weeks ago
- Online misinformation and disinformation in the age of COVID-19: A conversation with disinformation expert Renée Di… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @firstleafclub: Take our 1-minute quiz and get 6 bottles of award-winning wine delivered to your doorstep for just $39.95! We're up to… 4 weeks ago