I was recently interviewed by the Times Higher Education about mobile learning and higher education in Africa. The article, Africa’s mobile phone e-learning transformation, provides a good snapshot of the potential of mobile learning and why that potential is still not being fully realised.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Remembering: The Soweto protests led by black school children in South Africa began on the morning of 16 June 1976.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @UNICEFmedia: YouTube has made some policy changes & stated “protecting kids is at the top of our list”, however it hasn’t put in place… 2 weeks ago
- 30 years: Tiananmen Anniversary Draws Silence in Beijing but Emotion in Hong Kong nyti.ms/2XoqGNn 2 weeks ago
- RT @YouthandMedia: What do we know about how youth engage with #AI tech? What questions should we ask? Check out our new piece at the inter… 2 weeks ago
- Full house at the AI and Inclusion session at #AIforGood Summit https://t.co/FzCpnNKB0L 3 weeks ago