I was recently interviewed by the Times Higher Education about mobile learning and higher education in Africa. The article, Africa’s mobile phone e-learning transformation, provides a good snapshot of the potential of mobile learning and why that potential is still not being fully realised.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- WSJ Video: As Covid-19 changed their lives, a few US high-schoolers share unexpected upsides… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 minutes ago
- Great to see UNICEF's Policy Guidance on AI for Children shortlisted as a promising responsible AI initiative by th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- "The planet is facing a “ghastly future of mass extinction, declining health and climate-disruption upheavals” theguardian.com/environment/20… 6 days ago
- RT @etiennekrug: This is the 1st week of the Decade of Action for #RoadSafety 2021-2030 An opportunity to build on past successes & innovat… 1 week ago
- FTC issues orders to 9 social media and video streaming companies for info on their privacy practices, including ho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago