I was recently interviewed by the Times Higher Education about mobile learning and higher education in Africa. The article, Africa’s mobile phone e-learning transformation, provides a good snapshot of the potential of mobile learning and why that potential is still not being fully realised.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- "If it's not on Insta, it's like it didn't happen". NYTimes Op-Ed on "sharenting" nytimes.com/2019/08/07/opi… 5 days ago
- John Carr: When it comes to big tech, "robust scepticism has to be the order of the day" johnc1912.wordpress.com/2019/07/21/ouc… 1 month ago
- How credit unions could help people make the most of personal data mitsloan.mit.edu/ideas-made-to-… via @MITSloan 1 month ago
- Here’s How Elon Musk Plans to Put a Computer in Your Brain wired.com/story/heres-ho… via @WIRED 1 month ago
- The FTC looks to change children's privacy law following complaints about YouTube tcrn.ch/2O13mVH via @techcrunch 1 month ago