I was recently interviewed by the Times Higher Education about mobile learning and higher education in Africa. The article, Africa’s mobile phone e-learning transformation, provides a good snapshot of the potential of mobile learning and why that potential is still not being fully realised.
- Please sign this @r2kcampaign petition to demand #HandsOffOurSocialMedia awethu.amandla.mobi/petitions/hand… via @AmandlaMobi 16 hours ago
- A right to repair: why Nebraska farmers are taking on John Deere and Apple theguardian.com/environment/20… 1 day ago
- Developing refugee teacher personas and journey maps at #MLW2017 https://t.co/lyh8VbtIp1 5 days ago
- RT @marknewlyn: Everyone see @bookdash - free, locally authored and illustrated children's books - reading is the foundation for learning #… 5 days ago
- New report on mobile learning from ITU academy.itu.int/index.php?opti… 5 days ago