I was recently interviewed by the Times Higher Education about mobile learning and higher education in Africa. The article, Africa’s mobile phone e-learning transformation, provides a good snapshot of the potential of mobile learning and why that potential is still not being fully realised.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- RT @FrancescPedroED: Register for UNESCO Mobile Learning Week 2018 buff.ly/2Dk86wA https://t.co/siuQ8vUDXH 1 week ago
- @brett_stclair @michael_cowen Yes! 1 week ago
- RT @evgenymorozov: The way things are going we would be lucky to survive *until* the day when the robots are smart enough to destroy us. So… 1 month ago
- "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" - Lao Tzu. "The journey to an empty inbox begins with a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Managing digital distractions | The Digital Teacher | Cambridge English thedigitalteacher.com/blog/managing-… 1 month ago