I was recently interviewed by the Times Higher Education about mobile learning and higher education in Africa. The article, Africa’s mobile phone e-learning transformation, provides a good snapshot of the potential of mobile learning and why that potential is still not being fully realised.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- France pushing media literacy hard. NY Times: In France, School Lessons Ask: Which Twitter Post Should You Trust? nyti.ms/2GdxVDD 3 weeks ago
- RT @johnchavens: Draft Ethics guidelines for trustworthy AI | Digital Single Market europa.eu/!Ru43TM via @EU_Commission Congratulati… 4 weeks ago
- RT @FrankSchilbach: Beware of the radio. It tears families apart and deprives children of sleep. twitter.com/PessimistsArc/… 1 month ago
- linkedin.com/feed/update/ur… 1 month ago
- The godfather of fake news: Meet one of the world’s most prolific writers of disinformation - and his rival fact-ch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago