I was recently interviewed by the Times Higher Education about mobile learning and higher education in Africa. The article, Africa’s mobile phone e-learning transformation, provides a good snapshot of the potential of mobile learning and why that potential is still not being fully realised.
AboutI’m a mobile learning specialist, with particular experience in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Ed/Tech Friday Roundup #2 - 5 links stevevosloo.com/2017/10/20/edt… 3 days ago
- Ed/Tech Friday roundup of articles stevevosloo.com/2017/10/13/edt… 1 week ago
- Happy #WorldTeachersDay - Read about how @UNESCO used mobiles to support teachers stevevosloo.com/2017/10/03/une… 2 weeks ago
- RT @UNESCO: 80% of kids in Central & Southern Asia who cannot read proficiently are IN school on.unesco.org/2fpU5WP #Education #SDG4 @UNE… 2 weeks ago
- RT @UNESCO: Join us in spreading the message that 5 October is #WorldTeachersDay! on.unesco.org/2ylJCTZ https://t.co/ffe52DLLZ2 2 weeks ago