I was recently interviewed by the Times Higher Education about mobile learning and higher education in Africa. The article, Africa’s mobile phone e-learning transformation, provides a good snapshot of the potential of mobile learning and why that potential is still not being fully realised.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- #humanai There is a risk that AI systems are sold as the silver bullet to fix education problems and they are emplo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- @Jasmina_Byrne sharing UNICEF’s work on AI and children at the UNESCO Cetic.br regional forum on AI… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @fayaz_king: Children today will bear the largest burden of climate change & yet they are largely left out of plans to mitigate this eme… 2 days ago
- @maria_axente @Jasmina_Byrne @UNICEF @Ulkoministerio @IreneLeino @unicef_finland @SColesPorter @vdignum… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Letter from ED Fore of UNICEF to the NY Times RE Fighting Online Child Sex Abuse nyti.ms/33YQVgG 2 weeks ago