I was recently interviewed by the Times Higher Education about mobile learning and higher education in Africa. The article, Africa’s mobile phone e-learning transformation, provides a good snapshot of the potential of mobile learning and why that potential is still not being fully realised.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- RT @unicef_finland: 👋 Are you an experienced events manager? 🌎 Want to make the world a safer place for children? We are organizing a hig… 2 weeks ago
- UN Secretary-General: US-China Tech Split Worse Than Cold War wired.com/story/un-secre… via @wired 1 month ago
- Workshop with middle schoolers today at UNICEF NY: what worries you about AI, and lastly what excites you about AI? https://t.co/GgaeUljwuQ 1 month ago
- The US govt has released 10 principles that it hopes will make AI safer - via @techreview technologyreview.com/s/615015/ai-re… 1 month ago
- BBC News - Russia 'successfully tests' its unplugged internet bbc.com/news/technolog… 1 month ago