I was recently interviewed by the Times Higher Education about mobile learning and higher education in Africa. The article, Africa’s mobile phone e-learning transformation, provides a good snapshot of the potential of mobile learning and why that potential is still not being fully realised.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- RT @nytopinion: When it comes to children and the internet, this piece from Opinion Video argues that "we’ve left our kids to be preyed on… 1 day ago
- Prof @yi_zeng of Beijing AI Academy on the metaverse: "For the first time, adults are pushing the next generation… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Looking forward to Day 2 of the UNICEF Global Forum on AI for Children - join us unicef.org/aiglobalforum #ai4children @Ulkoministerio 3 days ago
- RT @unicefchief: Artificial intelligence must protect and promote children's rights. UNICEF’s new guidance outlines how governments and… 3 days ago
- RT @unicef_finland: What a day! 🙌 Day 1 of Global Forum on AI for Children is now over. What was the best lesson you learned so far? Don'… 3 days ago