People, Connectedness and Mobiles: How the streets of the mega city will innovate is a presentation I gave at TEDx Stellenbosch on 29 July. The theme of the day was imagining Africa as a vast mega city. The transcript and slides are on the mLab SA website.
- Looking forward to judging the Mobiles for Good European Awards tomorrow in Brussels mobileforgoodeuropeawards.com 14 hours ago
- Congrats, looks interesting RT @Ignatia: Free book: "Increasing access through #mlearning" ignatiawebs.blogspot.com/2013/12/free-b… 1 day ago
- RT @GSMA_mEducation: GSMA's #mEducation Operator Toolkit for #Africa ow.ly/rg1Ow #mLearning #edtech #edchat 1 day ago
- Who owns the laptops and tablets used by students and teachers, and how does this affect their use? blogs.worldbank.org/edutech/owners… via @WorldBank 2 days ago
- The NSA and surveillance ... made simple - video animation gu.com/p/3kkh8/tw via @guardian 1 week ago