People, Connectedness and Mobiles: How the streets of the mega city will innovate is a presentation I gave at TEDx Stellenbosch on 29 July. The theme of the day was imagining Africa as a vast mega city. The transcript and slides are on the mLab SA website.
- Are you en eduprenuer in Africa? Apply to the Pearson Affordable Learning Fund for support f6s.com/palf-villageca… @AffordableLearn 1 day ago
- Life in the time of Ebola: Ten pictures - Times LIVE timeslive.co.za/thetimes/2014/… 2 days ago
- "The phone steals my money" - Why Pep and Google are making a smartphone move bdlive.co.za/businesstimes/… via @BDliveSA 2 weeks ago
- >950 Khan Academy video lessons translated from English into isiXhosa bit.ly/1kziTaT -- nice one ClickMaths! 2 weeks ago
- RT @villagecapital: Innovative #edtech #startup in #Africa? Seeking #investment & support? Apply 2 Edupreneurs by 9/1! http://t.co/z8iFwthq… 2 weeks ago