People, Connectedness and Mobiles: How the streets of the mega city will innovate is a presentation I gave at TEDx Stellenbosch on 29 July. The theme of the day was imagining Africa as a vast mega city. The transcript and slides are on the mLab SA website.
- RT @OAS_Development: Don’t miss today’s pictures on #mEdu2014 at #OAS, a rich multi-sector engagement on mobiles for quality education: htt… 17 hours ago
- RT @EMubuntu: Source for scale: "Many people in developing countries are prepared to pay for educational services albeit small amounts" #mE… 19 hours ago
- Sad not to be there! RT @USAIDEducation: 4th mEducation Alliance Intl Symposium kicking off now in DC #mEdu2014 http://t.co/He8pUrNwUQ 20 hours ago
- RT @EMubuntu: #mEdu2014 South Africans well represented at the mEducation Alliance conference in Washington DC - welcomed to applause. 20 hours ago
- RT @AlxsWorld: 'Global poverty would reduce by 12% if all children received basic education'. #mEdu2014 20 hours ago