People, Connectedness and Mobiles: How the streets of the mega city will innovate is a presentation I gave at TEDx Stellenbosch on 29 July. The theme of the day was imagining Africa as a vast mega city. The transcript and slides are on the mLab SA website.
- RT @gkjohn: Life-sized Lego X-Wing smashes world record with five million bricks feedly.com/k/18aGnL7 cc @geohacker @gonsalves_r 1 day ago
- Finally: Boy Scouts of America have lifted a century-old ban on admitting openly gay scouts online.wsj.com/article/SB1000…. 1 day ago
- RT @UNESCO: Did you know? Every $1 spent on a child’s education yields $10-$15 in economic growth over that person’s working lifetime #educ… 1 day ago
- What Women Really, Really Want huff.to/18afmaT via @HuffPostWomen. Great #mlearning post by Louise Guido of @Change_Corp 1 day ago
- Great line up of speakers at Changing Lives Through Mobile Conference at UN in NY, 21 June @Change_Corp us4.campaign-archive1.com/?u=0df6b37031d… 2 days ago