People, Connectedness and Mobiles: How the streets of the mega city will innovate is a presentation I gave at TEDx Stellenbosch on 29 July. The theme of the day was imagining Africa as a vast mega city. The transcript and slides are on the mLab SA website.
- End of a great mLiteracy Networking Meeting @goethejoburg #mlit http://t.co/qxqWyQqp9e 12 hours ago
- RT @nalibaliSA: Isn't this the best heading you've seen all day? "South Sudan children swapping guns for books" ow.ly/I4htW #boo… 15 hours ago
- So what has, has not, changed in 6 years of #mLiteracy? wp.me/pMZBy-kZ @worldreaders @marionwalton @Ignatia @geoffstead @kiwanja 15 hours ago
- So what has, has not, changed in 6 years of #mLiteracy? wp.me/pMZBy-kZ @unescoicts @m__Education @wayan_vota @mtrucano @FunDzaClub 15 hours ago
- So the Dept of Basic Edu @DBE_SA follows Nandos @NandosSA. I always knew chickens would save us all. http://t.co/zh1sWoXsmw 16 hours ago