People, Connectedness and Mobiles: How the streets of the mega city will innovate is a presentation I gave at TEDx Stellenbosch on 29 July. The theme of the day was imagining Africa as a vast mega city. The transcript and slides are on the mLab SA website.
- Facebook and Other Tech Giants Expand Internet Access in Africa nyti.ms/1LK7eC5 with some nice comments from @stevesong FTW! 2 hours ago
- It's not (only) about the ebook -- my presentation from the Footnote Summit 2015 #footnotesummit slideshare.net/stevevosloo/fo… 8 hours ago
- Interesting: "For-profit education: The $1-a-week school" econ.st/1KAq5z9 via @TheEconomist 9 hours ago
- RT @projectjennifer: .@HenryVolans of @FaberDigital: Searching for Arcadia: The quest for perfect digital publishing #FootnoteSummit http:/… 1 day ago
- @benrwms The future of the book isn't necessarily driven by the West. Photocopied books sold on streets in India also NB #footnotesummit 1 day ago