People, Connectedness and Mobiles: How the streets of the mega city will innovate is a presentation I gave at TEDx Stellenbosch on 29 July. The theme of the day was imagining Africa as a vast mega city. The transcript and slides are on the mLab SA website.
- @vodacom has zero-rated access to sites by @Siyavula @DBE_SA and @learnxtra - Congrats! itweb.co.za/?id=137079:Vod… 4 hours ago
- People want fewer apps, data shows - IOL SciTech | IOL.co.za bit.ly/1s3EzJg 1 day ago
- Interesting post on the proposed one textbook policy in SA: Crunch time for South African publishing arthurattwell.com/2014/09/09/cru… 3 days ago
- @tombrownza lists many of the challenges to mobile learning: connectivity costs, tech support, inertia of existing ed systems etc #nsconf 3 days ago
- RT @TheLukism: In July 2014, learners spent over 60,000 hours reading books on the #FunDza app - @Mxit #LearnToGrowSA http://t.co/y39GNodtPz 3 days ago