People, Connectedness and Mobiles: How the streets of the mega city will innovate is a presentation I gave at TEDx Stellenbosch on 29 July. The theme of the day was imagining Africa as a vast mega city. The transcript and slides are on the mLab SA website.
- 781m people are unable to enjoy the magic of reading on #WorldBookDay. Let’s make this generation the last held back ow.ly/LXYVU 1 week ago
- RT @wayan_vota: Why #mobilemoney should matter to South Africa ow.ly/LJzE4 #1stReads for @mpayconnect @stevevosloo 2 weeks ago
- @gkjohn You're right, stopping zero-rating will have to apply to everyone, even @wikipediazero 2 weeks ago
- @gkjohn I've never had a problem with zero-rating, but I suppose when it goes mainstream it can create problems. Your thoughts? 2 weeks ago
- Looks like zero-rating is coming under fire hindustantimes.com/technology-top…. What about @WikipediaZero: should it be stopped? 2 weeks ago