Harnessing ICTs for greater access to education for girls and women is a presentation given at the GWI (Graduate Women International) Conference in Cape Town. It covers some of the educational opportunities provided by technology uptake, what Pearson is doing in this space through Project Literacy and Every Child Learning, and the key challenges that remain to realising this potential.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- RT @unicef_finland: 👋 Are you an experienced events manager? 🌎 Want to make the world a safer place for children? We are organizing a hig… 2 weeks ago
- UN Secretary-General: US-China Tech Split Worse Than Cold War wired.com/story/un-secre… via @wired 1 month ago
- Workshop with middle schoolers today at UNICEF NY: what worries you about AI, and lastly what excites you about AI? https://t.co/GgaeUljwuQ 1 month ago
- The US govt has released 10 principles that it hopes will make AI safer - via @techreview technologyreview.com/s/615015/ai-re… 1 month ago
- BBC News - Russia 'successfully tests' its unplugged internet bbc.com/news/technolog… 1 month ago