Harnessing ICTs for greater access to education for girls and women is a presentation given at the GWI (Graduate Women International) Conference in Cape Town. It covers some of the educational opportunities provided by technology uptake, what Pearson is doing in this space through Project Literacy and Every Child Learning, and the key challenges that remain to realising this potential.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- RT @vdignum: Important reminder to all of us 😃 Print it and put it where you can see it everyday Have a nice weekend! https://t.co/G6z2Of… 1 day ago
- @wef announces competition for ethical smart toys to shape future of #childhood. Read more & apply by Mar 26… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- New UNICEF report: Adolescent Perspectives on AI unicef.org/globalinsight/… by @shafikai #ai4children 1 week ago
- "With AI you can be more lazy." "AI can accelerate the evolutionary process of humanity." Register for today's… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Apply Now: $650,000 for EduTech Language and Literacy Skills Solutions ictworks.org/edutech-langua… via @ICT_Works @wayan_vota 1 week ago