Harnessing ICTs for greater access to education for girls and women is a presentation given at the GWI (Graduate Women International) Conference in Cape Town. It covers some of the educational opportunities provided by technology uptake, what Pearson is doing in this space through Project Literacy and Every Child Learning, and the key challenges that remain to realising this potential.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Recording of the Launch of the Policy Guidance on AI for Children webinar unicef.org/globalinsight/… #ai4children 1 day ago
- Empowering Generation AI session live now #ai4children weforum.org/events/sustain… via @wef 1 day ago
- RT @techreview: Children are at the forefront when it comes to using and being used by artificial intelligence. New guardrails could preven… 1 day ago
- RT @voicesofyouth: 👩🏾💻 "Hey voice assistant: Is Artificial Intelligence bad? Will it take away jobs? Are robots going to take over?"… 1 week ago
- RT @unicefchief: Artificial intelligence is transforming children's futures, but we must ensure it upholds their rights. Today, we launch n… 1 week ago