Harnessing ICTs for greater access to education for girls and women is a presentation given at the GWI (Graduate Women International) Conference in Cape Town. It covers some of the educational opportunities provided by technology uptake, what Pearson is doing in this space through Project Literacy and Every Child Learning, and the key challenges that remain to realising this potential.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- RT @WolfieChristl: My proposal for redesigning EU 'cookie consent' notifications. Can we at least require websites to use the one on the b… 3 weeks ago
- @UNESCO Don’t Miss it! Call for applications and nominations is now open to become a UNESCO International Literacy… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- 4 Artificial Intelligence Use Cases for Global Health from USAID - ICTworks ictworks.org/artificial-int… via @ICT_works 3 weeks ago
- Super interesting - but will it pass? "Proposed bill would forbid big tech platforms from using dark pattern design" tcrn.ch/2D4mJFm 4 weeks ago
- UNICEF Consultancy: Research analyst to review AI strategies, policies and guidelines - apply by 16 April unicef.org/about/employ/?… 1 month ago