Harnessing ICTs for greater access to education for girls and women is a presentation given at the GWI (Graduate Women International) Conference in Cape Town. It covers some of the educational opportunities provided by technology uptake, what Pearson is doing in this space through Project Literacy and Every Child Learning, and the key challenges that remain to realising this potential.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- UNESCO is calling for nominations to the 2018 Prize for Girls’ and Women’s Education shar.es/1LJu8k 10 hours ago
- A great history of invention and moral panics over the millennia bbc.com/capital/story/… via @BBC_Capital 1 day ago
- The ultimate meme: cats and geek humour reddit.com/r/funny/commen… @jarredcinman 1 day ago
- Edtech entrepreneurs in Europe: APPLY NOW to join the @LearnSpaceParis acceleration program learnspace.fr 4 days ago
- Nice consultancy job in SA: UNICEF Innovation Specialist jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/5… 5 days ago