Harnessing ICTs for greater access to education for girls and women is a presentation given at the GWI (Graduate Women International) Conference in Cape Town. It covers some of the educational opportunities provided by technology uptake, what Pearson is doing in this space through Project Literacy and Every Child Learning, and the key challenges that remain to realising this potential.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Brilliant - NYC needs these guys: Meet The Samurai Litter Pickers Of Japan youtu.be/vAr56H9dUXU 2 days ago
- RT @vdignum: Thanks #Finland and congrats on this initiative! #AI #ElementsofAI #responsibleAI twitter.com/TEM_uutiset/st… 4 days ago
- Good news for fighting sexual abuse of children: European Commission welcomes political agreement on interim rules… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Facebook says it removed the internet's 12 most prominent anti-vaxxers. 10 are still on the social network. mashable.com/article/disinf… 1 week ago
- "We have an [AI] regulation emergency: There are tools actually causing harm that are completely unregulated" Kate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago