Harnessing ICTs for greater access to education for girls and women is a presentation given at the GWI (Graduate Women International) Conference in Cape Town. It covers some of the educational opportunities provided by technology uptake, what Pearson is doing in this space through Project Literacy and Every Child Learning, and the key challenges that remain to realising this potential.
AboutI'm a digital policy, innovation and edtech specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- RT @fayaz_king: "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." ~ Robert Frost #quoteoftheday https://t.co/Ro… 2 weeks ago
- New UNICEF Report: "How cyberconflict threatens children" unicef.org/globalinsight/… by Eleonore Pauwels @AI_RRI_Ethics 2 weeks ago
- New guidelines provide first global policy framework on protecting children on the move in face of climate change unicef.org/press-releases… 3 weeks ago
- Beautiful and powerful youth art on #IllustrationsForPeace voicesofyouth.org/illustrationsf… @voicesofyouth 1 month ago
- Does Responsible AI constrain AI-related innovation? Se what panelist say sloanreview.mit.edu/big-ideas/resp… & my own thoughts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago