Harnessing ICTs for greater access to education for girls and women is a presentation given at the GWI (Graduate Women International) Conference in Cape Town. It covers some of the educational opportunities provided by technology uptake, what Pearson is doing in this space through Project Literacy and Every Child Learning, and the key challenges that remain to realising this potential.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- @Jasmina_Byrne sharing UNICEF’s work on AI and children at the UNESCO Cetic.br regional forum on AI… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- RT @fayaz_king: Children today will bear the largest burden of climate change & yet they are largely left out of plans to mitigate this eme… 1 day ago
- @maria_axente @Jasmina_Byrne @UNICEF @Ulkoministerio @IreneLeino @unicef_finland @SColesPorter @vdignum… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Letter from ED Fore of UNICEF to the NY Times RE Fighting Online Child Sex Abuse nyti.ms/33YQVgG 2 weeks ago
- RT @Jasmina_Byrne: UNICEF and @BKCHarvard panel on Developing Policy Guidelines for AI and Child Rights at IGF 2019 on Thursday https://t.c… 2 weeks ago