Harnessing ICTs for greater access to education for girls and women is a presentation given at the GWI (Graduate Women International) Conference in Cape Town. It covers some of the educational opportunities provided by technology uptake, what Pearson is doing in this space through Project Literacy and Every Child Learning, and the key challenges that remain to realising this potential.
- Potentially a game changer: Machine learning algorithm uses mobile phone records to predict literacy levels technologyreview.com/s/601895/mobil… 2 weeks ago
- Profile Your Digital Literacy Solution with UNESCO | ICT Works ictworks.org/2017/02/01/pro… via @ICT_works 3 weeks ago
- Kenya's tech startups trial digital classrooms in drive for literacy theguardian.com/sustainable-bu… 3 weeks ago
- UNESCO & Pearson are seeking digital solutions that serve low-skilled/literate people. Apply now to be a case study en.unesco.org/themes/literac… 4 weeks ago
- UNICEF Innovate in Dubai Discuss Pitfalls, Red Flags, Strengths, and Value Propositions s21028.p584.sites.pressdns.com/2016/12/27/6-s… 1 month ago