Harnessing ICTs for greater access to education for girls and women is a presentation given at the GWI (Graduate Women International) Conference in Cape Town. It covers some of the educational opportunities provided by technology uptake, what Pearson is doing in this space through Project Literacy and Every Child Learning, and the key challenges that remain to realising this potential.
AboutI'm an edtech specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Managing digital distractions | The Digital Teacher | Cambridge English thedigitalteacher.com/blog/managing-… 3 days ago
- New Broadband Pricing Data: What does it cost to purchase 1GB of mobile data? - a4ai.org/broadband-pric… via @a4a_internet 6 days ago
- Great mobile learning story: Chit Ko’s story: Education without borders, a life without limits… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- RT @LaurenInDaField: https://t.co/dJrvWicGHQ 1 week ago
- RT @mhawksey: Unsuccessful and successful national educational policies #oeb17 #altc https://t.co/xlVuJMttMt 1 week ago