Harnessing ICTs for greater access to education for girls and women is a presentation given at the GWI (Graduate Women International) Conference in Cape Town. It covers some of the educational opportunities provided by technology uptake, what Pearson is doing in this space through Project Literacy and Every Child Learning, and the key challenges that remain to realising this potential.
AboutI’m a mobile learning specialist, with particular experience in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Ed/Tech Friday Roundup #2 - 5 links stevevosloo.com/2017/10/20/edt… 1 day ago
- Ed/Tech Friday roundup of articles stevevosloo.com/2017/10/13/edt… 1 week ago
- Happy #WorldTeachersDay - Read about how @UNESCO used mobiles to support teachers stevevosloo.com/2017/10/03/une… 2 weeks ago
- RT @UNESCO: 80% of kids in Central & Southern Asia who cannot read proficiently are IN school on.unesco.org/2fpU5WP #Education #SDG4 @UNE… 2 weeks ago
- RT @UNESCO: Join us in spreading the message that 5 October is #WorldTeachersDay! on.unesco.org/2ylJCTZ https://t.co/ffe52DLLZ2 2 weeks ago