Harnessing ICTs for greater access to education for girls and women is a presentation given at the GWI (Graduate Women International) Conference in Cape Town. It covers some of the educational opportunities provided by technology uptake, what Pearson is doing in this space through Project Literacy and Every Child Learning, and the key challenges that remain to realising this potential.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Apply now! UNICEF Consultancy: Project Assistant for AI and Child Rights Policy Project, 11.5 months unicef.org/about/employ/?… 3 weeks ago
- See #7: Children's digital footprint must be protected! twitter.com/unicefchief/st… 4 weeks ago
- UNICEF Webinar on Digital Literacy and Children. Join @fabionascimbeni @Jasmina_Byrne and myself on Thur 12 Sept… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- The Baroness Fighting to Protect Children Online nyti.ms/2zl42ez 1 month ago
- "If it's not on Insta, it's like it didn't happen". NYTimes Op-Ed on "sharenting" nytimes.com/2019/08/07/opi… 1 month ago