Harnessing ICTs for greater access to education for girls and women is a presentation given at the GWI (Graduate Women International) Conference in Cape Town. It covers some of the educational opportunities provided by technology uptake, what Pearson is doing in this space through Project Literacy and Every Child Learning, and the key challenges that remain to realising this potential.
- @shafikai @DBE_SA Thanks Shafika - great to see! Is there any more info on exactly what the partnership entails (ap… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- Prix UNESCO-Roi Hamad Bin Isa-Al Khalifa pour l'utilisation des TIC dans l'éducation - unesco.org/ict-ed-prize 3 weeks ago
- UNESCO-King Hamad Bin Isa-Al Khalifa Prize for the Use of ICTs in Education - applications now open unesco.org/ict-ed-prize 3 weeks ago
- RT @PromisingRefEd: 'Refugee teachers - don’t just train, retain' - New blog by Ruth Naylor of @EdDevTrust #RefugeeEducation https://t.co/… 1 month ago
- Landscape Report: Mobile Money, Humanitarian Cash Transfers and Displaced Populations | Mobile for Development: gsma.com/mobilefordevel… 2 months ago