Harnessing ICTs for greater access to education for girls and women is a presentation given at the GWI (Graduate Women International) Conference in Cape Town. It covers some of the educational opportunities provided by technology uptake, what Pearson is doing in this space through Project Literacy and Every Child Learning, and the key challenges that remain to realising this potential.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- RT @unicefchief: How can we harness artificial intelligence to promote and protect the rights of children around the world? Watch to find… 1 week ago
- RT @ITU: In our fast changing digital world, fostering #DigitalInclusion goes along with improving inclusive education, ensuring accessibil… 1 week ago
- Digital skills is likely the biggest barrier to digital inclusion in LDCs - ITU #ict4sdg 1 week ago
- At HLPF of UN in NY on digital skills for the #SDG https://t.co/H9FWaulGbj 1 week ago
- And now with hashtag twitter.com/meerihaataja/s… 3 weeks ago