Harnessing ICTs for greater access to education for girls and women is a presentation given at the GWI (Graduate Women International) Conference in Cape Town. It covers some of the educational opportunities provided by technology uptake, what Pearson is doing in this space through Project Literacy and Every Child Learning, and the key challenges that remain to realising this potential.
AboutI'm a digital policy, innovation and edtech specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Playful by Design Tool by @Livingstone_S et al - great work! miro.com/app/board/uXjV… 2 days ago
- RT @CatNaviDesk: みんにゃで呼び鈴🛎🐈 https://t.co/P2pW2Lth85 3 days ago
- Designing for Child Rights event tomorrow - how to bring an Age Appropriate Design Code to Germany. Presenting alon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @MohamedFall: In #SouthAfrica, 3 children have their lives violently cut short each day. Much of this violence is happening at home, whe… 1 month ago
- Sweeping Children’s Online Safety Bill Is Passed in California nytimes.com/2022/08/30/bus… 1 month ago