Harnessing ICTs for greater access to education for girls and women is a presentation given at the GWI (Graduate Women International) Conference in Cape Town. It covers some of the educational opportunities provided by technology uptake, what Pearson is doing in this space through Project Literacy and Every Child Learning, and the key challenges that remain to realising this potential.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Question for #DigitalAfrica - the LinkedIn stats for South Africa are very interesting linkedin.com/pulse/toward-l… - bu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Question for #DigitalAfrica - what incentives can we create for digital apps and services to be more usable for low… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- From @IOE_London: Educators: are you ready, willing and able to meet the ‘perfect storm’ of AI? ioelondonblog.wordpress.com/2018/04/16/edu… 1 week ago
- Very interesting: The Syria bombing is a disgraceful act disguised as a noble gesture | Moustafa Bayoumi theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 1 week ago
- UNESCO calling for feedback on guidelines for digital inclusion en.unesco.org/news/unesco-ca… @unesco @rewritinglives 1 week ago