Harnessing ICTs for greater access to education for girls and women is a presentation given at the GWI (Graduate Women International) Conference in Cape Town. It covers some of the educational opportunities provided by technology uptake, what Pearson is doing in this space through Project Literacy and Every Child Learning, and the key challenges that remain to realising this potential.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Remembering: The Soweto protests led by black school children in South Africa began on the morning of 16 June 1976.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @UNICEFmedia: YouTube has made some policy changes & stated “protecting kids is at the top of our list”, however it hasn’t put in place… 2 weeks ago
- 30 years: Tiananmen Anniversary Draws Silence in Beijing but Emotion in Hong Kong nyti.ms/2XoqGNn 2 weeks ago
- RT @YouthandMedia: What do we know about how youth engage with #AI tech? What questions should we ask? Check out our new piece at the inter… 3 weeks ago
- Full house at the AI and Inclusion session at #AIforGood Summit https://t.co/FzCpnNKB0L 3 weeks ago