Harnessing ICTs for greater access to education for girls and women is a presentation given at the GWI (Graduate Women International) Conference in Cape Town. It covers some of the educational opportunities provided by technology uptake, what Pearson is doing in this space through Project Literacy and Every Child Learning, and the key challenges that remain to realising this potential.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- France pushing media literacy hard. NY Times: In France, School Lessons Ask: Which Twitter Post Should You Trust? nyti.ms/2GdxVDD 3 weeks ago
- RT @johnchavens: Draft Ethics guidelines for trustworthy AI | Digital Single Market europa.eu/!Ru43TM via @EU_Commission Congratulati… 4 weeks ago
- RT @FrankSchilbach: Beware of the radio. It tears families apart and deprives children of sleep. twitter.com/PessimistsArc/… 1 month ago
- linkedin.com/feed/update/ur… 1 month ago
- The godfather of fake news: Meet one of the world’s most prolific writers of disinformation - and his rival fact-ch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago