Harnessing ICTs for greater access to education for girls and women is a presentation given at the GWI (Graduate Women International) Conference in Cape Town. It covers some of the educational opportunities provided by technology uptake, what Pearson is doing in this space through Project Literacy and Every Child Learning, and the key challenges that remain to realising this potential.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- UNICEF Webinar on Digital Literacy and Children. Join @fabionascimbeni @Jasmina_Byrne and myself on Thur 12 Sept… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- The Baroness Fighting to Protect Children Online nyti.ms/2zl42ez 2 weeks ago
- "If it's not on Insta, it's like it didn't happen". NYTimes Op-Ed on "sharenting" nytimes.com/2019/08/07/opi… 4 weeks ago
- John Carr: When it comes to big tech, "robust scepticism has to be the order of the day" johnc1912.wordpress.com/2019/07/21/ouc… 1 month ago
- How credit unions could help people make the most of personal data mitsloan.mit.edu/ideas-made-to-… via @MITSloan 1 month ago