Harnessing ICTs for greater access to education for girls and women is a presentation given at the GWI (Graduate Women International) Conference in Cape Town. It covers some of the educational opportunities provided by technology uptake, what Pearson is doing in this space through Project Literacy and Every Child Learning, and the key challenges that remain to realising this potential.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- One day left to apply! UNICEF Consultancy: AI & Child Rights Specialist, Office of Innovation, New York, USA, 11.5… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Great definition of AI :-) "Defined as the science of making machines do things that would require human action, Ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Watch the short video from the “Designing for Children's Rights - Talkoot #2” meeting in Copenhagen #d4cr #unicef vimeo.com/319406056?ref=… 1 week ago
- RT @CharlottePetriG: The world is listening. Inspired by these children. #ForEveryChild, we need climate action now. #FridaysForFuture h… 1 week ago
- 2019 is a a big year: 30th anniversary of the Web, the Convention on the Rights of the Child and the Tiananmen Squa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago