Harnessing ICTs for greater access to education for girls and women is a presentation given at the GWI (Graduate Women International) Conference in Cape Town. It covers some of the educational opportunities provided by technology uptake, what Pearson is doing in this space through Project Literacy and Every Child Learning, and the key challenges that remain to realising this potential.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Guidelines to respect, protect and fulfil the rights of the child in the digital environment search.coe.int/cm/Pages/resul… 1 week ago
- UN HQ https://t.co/Ke4ZCa5aj3 1 week ago
- Discussing the new Guidelines to respect, protect and fulfil the rights of the child in the digital environment at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Facebook admits phone numbers may be used to target ads | Daily Maverick dailymaverick.co.za/article/2018-0… via @dailymaverick 3 weeks ago
- Digital Text is Changing How Kids Read—Just Not in the Way That You Think kqed.org/mindshift/4909… 3 weeks ago