Harnessing ICTs for greater access to education for girls and women is a presentation given at the GWI (Graduate Women International) Conference in Cape Town. It covers some of the educational opportunities provided by technology uptake, what Pearson is doing in this space through Project Literacy and Every Child Learning, and the key challenges that remain to realising this potential.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- RT @FrancescPedroED: Register for UNESCO Mobile Learning Week 2018 buff.ly/2Dk86wA https://t.co/siuQ8vUDXH 5 days ago
- @brett_stclair @michael_cowen Yes! 5 days ago
- RT @evgenymorozov: The way things are going we would be lucky to survive *until* the day when the robots are smart enough to destroy us. So… 3 weeks ago
- "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" - Lao Tzu. "The journey to an empty inbox begins with a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Managing digital distractions | The Digital Teacher | Cambridge English thedigitalteacher.com/blog/managing-… 1 month ago