Harnessing ICTs for greater access to education for girls and women is a presentation given at the GWI (Graduate Women International) Conference in Cape Town. It covers some of the educational opportunities provided by technology uptake, what Pearson is doing in this space through Project Literacy and Every Child Learning, and the key challenges that remain to realising this potential.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Great UNICEF consultancy gig: AI Lead, Office of Innovation jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/5… @vdignum 15 hours ago
- A tragedy to see Table Mountain and the University of Cape Town burning #CapeTownFire Thoughts and prayers for the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @RobertG_Jenkins: "The first key goal for all of us is bringing every child back to school...we need accelerated learning programs, catc… 2 days ago
- In 2040, "Privacy and anonymity may effectively disappear by choice or government mandate, as all aspects of person… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- My university professor predicted that one day only the wealthy would have access to offline spaces. Print, for tho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago