Harnessing ICTs for greater access to education for girls and women is a presentation given at the GWI (Graduate Women International) Conference in Cape Town. It covers some of the educational opportunities provided by technology uptake, what Pearson is doing in this space through Project Literacy and Every Child Learning, and the key challenges that remain to realising this potential.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- @maria_axente @PwC_UK Nice! 😀😀😀 1 week ago
- What is Pegasus spyware and how does it hack phones? theguardian.com/news/2021/jul/… 1 week ago
- UNICEF Funding Opportunity for Tech Startups: Call for AI and ML solutions to improve access to and delivery of di… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @iceyefi: New York Times @nytimes features @iceyefi radar satellite imagery in their latest video on #Europe #floods: https://t.co/cIMC6… 1 week ago
- New study provides evidence that polarizing posts are more likely to go viral on social media pnas.org/content/118/26… 1 week ago