Harnessing ICTs for greater access to education for girls and women is a presentation given at the GWI (Graduate Women International) Conference in Cape Town. It covers some of the educational opportunities provided by technology uptake, what Pearson is doing in this space through Project Literacy and Every Child Learning, and the key challenges that remain to realising this potential.
- Introduction to ICT in Education - guest lecture given at SciencesPo, Paris #icteducationunesco slideshare.net/stevevosloo/in… 1 day ago
- Save the date (17-19 Dec) for Transforming Education Conference for Humanity organised by UNESCO MGIEP mgiep.tech 3 days ago
- World Bank job ad: Senior Education Specialist – Learning Assessment Systems (apply by 17 Apr) web.worldbank.org/external/defau… 2 weeks ago
- OER indicator workshop kicks off at UNESCO https://t.co/LWWBPdEDvf 3 weeks ago
- Feature phones made a comeback in Africa as smartphone growth slowed last year qz.com/944538 via @qzafrica 3 weeks ago