Harnessing ICTs for greater access to education for girls and women is a presentation given at the GWI (Graduate Women International) Conference in Cape Town. It covers some of the educational opportunities provided by technology uptake, what Pearson is doing in this space through Project Literacy and Every Child Learning, and the key challenges that remain to realising this potential.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- A Plea for AI That Serves Humanity Instead of Replacing It wired.com/story/a-plea-f… via @WIRED 3 weeks ago
- Bill Could Give Californians Unprecedented Control Over Data wired.com/story/new-priv… via @WIRED 3 weeks ago
- An explanation of net neutrality by Burger King youtube.com/watch?v=ltzy5v… @jarredcinman 1 month ago
- WIRED: Inside Amazon's Painstaking Pursuit to Teach Alexa French (I can sympathise) wired.com/story/how-amaz… 1 month ago
- An excellent long read --> Why Silicon Valley can’t fix itself theguardian.com/news/2018/may/… 1 month ago