Harnessing ICTs for greater access to education for girls and women is a presentation given at the GWI (Graduate Women International) Conference in Cape Town. It covers some of the educational opportunities provided by technology uptake, what Pearson is doing in this space through Project Literacy and Every Child Learning, and the key challenges that remain to realising this potential.
- Landscape Report: Mobile Money, Humanitarian Cash Transfers and Displaced Populations | Mobile for Development: gsma.com/mobilefordevel… 3 days ago
- BBC News - How Facebook's tentacles reach further than you think bbc.com/news/business-… 3 days ago
- The new @skinnylaminx range "Roof Garden" is delightful mailchi.mp/skinnylaminx/o… 3 days ago
- UNESCO and Pearson announce partnership to promote inclusive digital technology solutions for improved livelihoods pearson.com/corporate/news… 4 days ago
- RT @rewritinglives: .@UNESCO & @Pearson initiative for #literacy announces finalists for case studies on inclusive digital solutions: https… 6 days ago