Harnessing ICTs for greater access to education for girls and women is a presentation given at the GWI (Graduate Women International) Conference in Cape Town. It covers some of the educational opportunities provided by technology uptake, what Pearson is doing in this space through Project Literacy and Every Child Learning, and the key challenges that remain to realising this potential.
AboutI'm an edtech and innovation specialist, with particular experience in mobile learning in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Beautiful! twitter.com/RobinWigg/stat… 10 hours ago
- Analysis: South Africa’s long nightmare is over | Daily Maverick dailymaverick.co.za/article/2018-0… 1 week ago
- @jarredcinman Congratulations :-) 3 weeks ago
- Nominate amazing projects for the UNESCO-Japan Prize on Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) so they can rec… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Broadband Commission @UNBBCom today launches global #broadband targets to support connecting the 3.8 billion people… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 weeks ago