Harnessing ICTs for greater access to education for girls and women is a presentation given at the GWI (Graduate Women International) Conference in Cape Town. It covers some of the educational opportunities provided by technology uptake, what Pearson is doing in this space through Project Literacy and Every Child Learning, and the key challenges that remain to realising this potential.
- Please sign this @r2kcampaign petition to demand #HandsOffOurSocialMedia awethu.amandla.mobi/petitions/hand… via @AmandlaMobi 16 hours ago
- A right to repair: why Nebraska farmers are taking on John Deere and Apple theguardian.com/environment/20… 1 day ago
- Developing refugee teacher personas and journey maps at #MLW2017 https://t.co/lyh8VbtIp1 5 days ago
- RT @marknewlyn: Everyone see @bookdash - free, locally authored and illustrated children's books - reading is the foundation for learning #… 5 days ago
- New report on mobile learning from ITU academy.itu.int/index.php?opti… 5 days ago