Harnessing ICTs for greater access to education for girls and women is a presentation given at the GWI (Graduate Women International) Conference in Cape Town. It covers some of the educational opportunities provided by technology uptake, what Pearson is doing in this space through Project Literacy and Every Child Learning, and the key challenges that remain to realising this potential.
- RT @idriselba: Proud to work w/ #ProjectLiteracy to fight illiteracy. This is Wanda's story, watch it here bit.ly/rewriting_lives #Literac… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ThinkingReadin1: Reading deficits have cumulative and pervasive effects. ow.ly/Njok30eZ8qg #LiteracyDay https://t.co/WvqPkgD2dD 2 weeks ago
- RT @Jumpstartkids: 9/8 is #InternationalLiteracyDay. Did you know adult literacy can impact child literacy levels as well? Follow @rewritin… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Education2030UN: Digital opportunities become obstacles when illiterate. #LiteracyDay leave no one behind! #SDG4 #Education2030 https:… 2 weeks ago
- Princess Laurentien on the need to retain the human connection & empathy while living in a digital world #literacyday 2 weeks ago