Harnessing ICTs for greater access to education for girls and women is a presentation given at the GWI (Graduate Women International) Conference in Cape Town. It covers some of the educational opportunities provided by technology uptake, what Pearson is doing in this space through Project Literacy and Every Child Learning, and the key challenges that remain to realising this potential.
AboutI’m a mobile learning specialist, with particular experience in Africa. All thoughts on this blog are my own.
- Do girls do better than boys at school & university? By @nicspaull nicspaull.com/2017/11/12/do-… via @wordpressdotcom 1 week ago
- Want to support SDG4? Spread the word with these UNESCO and @elyxyak posters unesco.org/ulis/cgi-bin/u… & videos… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- New Sign On For Literacy competition opens today!: mailchi.mp/worldvision/si… 1 week ago
- RT @Abramjee: Look at the gang warfare on the Cape Flats. VIDEO @MbalulaFikile @helenzille @MakeSAsafe WATCH https://t.co/vzhR3AQ9W8 3 weeks ago
- RT @jenrebeccayoung: #BookBoost Challenge is open! Submit your ideas to increase books for kids w/ print disabilities https://t.co/J9MY5Mor… 3 weeks ago